Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I'm joining the dropped group here. What a trashy way to let a villain go. First up why would it have slowed them down since MC would have in that istant killed a MAJOR THREAT. Stalker girl of all people saying it baffles me beyond belief. MC was actually gonna do the correct thing and steeled himself cause he didn't wanna but knew it HAD to be done. I was about to praise the writing for that until the rest of the chapter played out.

Like others have said, any deaths Jorg causes from this point are on their heads. MC should have still plunged that sword right through the feckers heart regardless of what the girls said. Jorg was always an issue before he got possessed and we know he wasn't possessed at school cause MC could read his abilities.

I was gonna stick around to find out what the hoopla was with the overarching plot and sort of not care about anything else but this chapter killed me even wanting to read that cause whats the bet most future conflicts will have to do with people that MC could have unlifed but didn't so they keep repeating. 0/10

Dex-chan lover
I had no idea I was reading a disney story. MC not killing him now will make so many people die...

But if he did, the author's plot would have gone in flames lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I'm the only one who, after seeing that the MC spared the bad guy, just stopped paying attention, and only flipped through the pages without really reading anything?

I find it really interesting how Jap authors just cannot bring it in themselves to have their pristine hero character kill someone, and thus "stain" themselves. More than not, the villain has to be Putin-level villain in order to be slain, and that's only after they transform into something inhuman -- or, the villain ends up dying inadvertently, saving the Hero from dirtying their hands.
I do that when they are fighting when I feel that moral nonsense coming, and the previous chapters too when he was encountering evil vibes bad guys being honestly I skipping pages and dialogs since the receptionists kidnapping by the excuse of the is too indifferent, and nobody what skills has in total of what are the option of skill he get every month

Supporter
Limp dick MCs that don’t kill their enemies… sorry Japan but you got it wrong yet again

Dex-chan lover
what's funny is the bad guy escaping isn't even the biggest problem. no it's the hero or their team letting them go because 'they're better than that' or some hypocritical bullshit.

it would have been acceptable if the bad guy escaped through their own ability or trickery even though it's boring and cliched af.

Dex-chan lover
Letting the bbeg live? Auto-drop for me. Why do they even think doing this is a good idea?

Dex-chan lover
you know this might just be the worst cop out in the history of bad cop outs. mc was fully ready, motivated and determined to kill the fucker because he knew leaving him alone would be bad but noo rino just had to say
48157a072ddc1cc6aec25519ac479bfc.gif
. fuck rino. that right there dropped her to being the worst girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The thing that really gets me is that there are plenty of legitimately interesting ways to explore a main character grappling with killing another human, especially one they suspect is not acting of their own free will. But no, it's always this watered down copy of a copy of a copy of a good story BS. He'll never face the consequences of his hesitation, and if he does, it's just going to be another excuse for him to go all out for one fight before reverting back to being timid or have a moment with one of the FMCs but never actually do anything. Dropping it here too.

Users who are viewing this thread