Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Coming Out

Aggregator gang
He’s definitely interested, I mean, at the end of the chapter he did say he will respond eventually but he’s just more concerned about the world first.
I predict that "respond" will mean having heart-to-hearts with each of them about how he can only have sex his first kiss with his one true love and that he doesn't want to spoil the special friendship they have. I didn't read it as "we have to save the world first," I read it as he's stalling and focusing on the demon lord to keep from having to confront them.

Dex-chan lover

Atleast someone put everything into perspective for him that's legitimately the only good thing that happened here

Dex-chan lover
save the world? you can't even save yourself from them girls???
and i feel bad for them, since he still think of them as just "friend"
unless you got the harem ending, by marrying them

Dex-chan lover
He is a Japanese protagonist. There is only two ways this is going to go down. Since he has already proven to be a herbivore, the only way you're going to get the D, is to pin him down and take it by force. Maybe that's where the sexual violence tag comes in. He's harem is done being ignored and have come for the D.

Dex-chan lover
I predict that "respond" will mean having heart-to-hearts with each of them about how he can only have sex his first kiss with his one true love and that he doesn't want to spoil the special friendship they have. I didn't read it as "we have to save the world first," I read it as he's stalling and focusing on the demon lord to keep from having to confront them.
Yea honestly you are probably 100% correct I was just avoiding reality lol. He’ll probably try to keep that neutral stance of not wanting to confront them even after the demon lord is defeated and use some other excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, good sir.

Although this dude is pissing even me off with how useless he is at times despite being ridiculously OP, I guess I can see him not wanting babies just yet. Hopefully the goddess will give him the Trojan trait to prevent that.

Users who are viewing this thread