Mujaki no Rakuen Parallel

Dex-chan lover
This is not direct continuation right. If not sayo should already friends with him. Its like a parallel world with the relationship reset and shouta here didn't time travel?

Huh. I was expecting a continuation from the original series where he ended up in the past again except this time he tries to get back to where he last disappeared before he reunite with Kokomi.

Nice to see it back! I hope when it get serialized, the author pay extra attention not to rub the authorities in a wrong way, that has made it being banned in the past.

Dex-chan lover
operation: accidental insertion failed, what a shame.

Group Leader
This seems to be a combination of Shouta's life before+during+after he time travelled, with no real continuous story/timeline. Although this is still just the beginning, so the author probably doesn't want to put a full on story/arcs yet and enjoys doing these episodic chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Please no plot-digging. I like it best when it comes to daily ecchi events about this series.

Fed-Kun's army
@Spearsmen620: From what I remember, these chapters are primarily fan-concepts that URAN decided to create, focusing only the best liked concept in a chapter per girl. I believe these are thus intended to be individual stories and not really intended to be interwoven with the plot.

Double-page supporter
Wait, what? Next chapter is the final episode already? Why?

Dex-chan lover
Dammit I thought this was going to be straight up sequel to the cliffhanger ending, this is just filling in bits from before and during the first series.

Contributor
Mod - Can't change the status from ongoing to complete, is the tab of this manga blocked? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread