Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
I am pleasantly amazed it only took 8 chapters for them to find the BOI.
Huh, I'm surprised they found the boy so quickly.
Didn’t expect them to get him so quickly, but that’s why they are OP. :ROFLMAO:
When your story's main plot line is "Mom and dad set on a journey to meet their son," you by nature have a baked in means of postponing that meeting from happening.

But I guess somewhere along the way, Croix punched through that wall of nonsense or something.

Dex-chan lover
Worth mention that the mother told the rabbit girl that even if her legs exploded so long as she is a little bit alive she'll be fine. So I think the son will be made into "a little bit alive" paste

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they caught him already. I have a feeling he'll manage to get away somehow.

I cannot express how happy I am that we came this far this fast. Boy's about to get the whoopin' of a lifetime.

Maybe enough for multiple lifetimes given the fact his mom can just rez him afterward.

Dex-chan lover
Hope they beat the shit out of him and the rest of the manga is re-educating their piece of shit son

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King's Four Divas? Did you mean Devas?
Now I'm thinking of a Demon King who has a idol group instead of generals.
For some reason, I feel like Dodoreal is just gonna take one look at the current situation at the knight outpost, and just walk away
If I was in his place, I would run with all my scorpion legs.

Dex-chan lover
4553810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread