Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Try again when you understand what i said
i perfectly understood what you said. i explained why no one cares about the other group as much as gds. literally no group has as bad a rep as gds does so no one cares if the other group involved also dropped it. and quickly looking at the other group's uploads, it doesn't seem like they're working with gds anymore. anyways once again i will repeat it, no one cares about other groups because none of them have as bad a rep as gds.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates and getting things moving.

As for Starfield, it is mediocre. Not great, and not bad. Some serious issues with things like outposts or planetary exploration, but the game isn't bad. Lots of great small details, that go nowhere.

The base game is really just ripe for modders to go crazy, so the longer they delay getting proper mod support the harder it gets to recommend it. When I talk about the game, I say, "Starfield is alright, but I consider No Man's Sky to be a better game overall. If a narrative is desired to drive gameplay progress, then Starfield is the way to go."
it cant get propper mod support because the memory management in the engine is horrible as hell. if they dont make series improvements for the next elder scrolls then expect even fewer modders as alot have already left because of the constraints.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I am… 30 minutes late! When I started working on this, I didn’t know much about Galaxy Degen… now I know way more than I ever thought I would. Thank you Dortex for the help on this. And good luck to the next group... On to the next abandoned Manga! See you all then :-D
You came in and gave this series the defibrillator shock it needed!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates and getting things moving.

As for Starfield, it is mediocre. Not great, and not bad. Some serious issues with things like outposts or planetary exploration, but the game isn't bad. Lots of great small details, that go nowhere.

The base game is really just ripe for modders to go crazy, so the longer they delay getting proper mod support the harder it gets to recommend it. When I talk about the game, I say, "Starfield is alright, but I consider No Man's Sky to be a better game overall. If a narrative is desired to drive gameplay progress, then Starfield is the way to go."
I’m working on half-remember game journalism so i may be wrong about this, but.

The general feel of starfield was that they just shat out this huge, empty sandbox on the assumption that modders would come in and make it actually worth something by filling the empty spaces. Modders saw that, and for the most part collectively said “fuck you bethesda, if you want us to fix your games you should hire us” and basically decided that if bethesda couldn’t be bothered to give a shit, why should they. Mods are, at their core, passion projects for games people love.

This of course was very shortly after release, and i haven’t checked on its modding scene since, so i welcome correction, but i don’t think there are ever going to be any big quality mods that make the game worth much more than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread