Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
While I can't say I approve of your choice in TLs, I will say thanks to you @killerstand for putting in the effort to get this translation moving once again. Never let anyone tell you that you're wrong for enjoying a game :salute:

As a quick aside, the term "sonar" is typically used to refer to underwater acoustic sensing, and less so wave sensing outside of an aquatic environment. "Echolocation" would be the more appropriate, generalized term (most often associated with bat navigation, but well documented even in humans).

Dex-chan lover
He asked for mommy and got a spanking.

That guy's mask is just gonna end up as shrapnel for his face...

Honest I made the joke that this series is a sequel to "Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da!" a while ago, but the father and mother resemble Yuri and Firia more and more with each chapter XD

Dex-chan lover
What fucking part of Starfield did you like? The above mediocre gunplay? The zillion stillborn gameplay mechanics sharted out into the finished product? The irrelevant exploration? The non-existent level design? The worthless story? The embarrassing character writing? The NASA gift shop aesthetic? Were you that impressed by a Bethesda game that doesn't crash?

Dex-chan lover
You are allowed to like shit games and to shit on good games. Don't ever let others convince you otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
i hope to god and all other godly entities and even to satan that galaxy degen aren't the scanlation group picking this up. i can't stand them and their drip feeding of chapters. i also can't stand how they only ever release as a reaction to someone else picking up a series they paywalled.

Dex-chan lover
And im not saying otherwise, as a avid GDS hater, people just laser focusing in one of the groups because they have a shit rep, instead of going for the other and ask them why they dropped this garbo
other groups just straight up abandon things but gds paywalls everything and then drip feeds chapters until someone finally gets tired of their shit and releases a chapter and gds as a response will mass release chapters. there's a reason why they get laser focused hate while others don't and it's because no one else does what they do.

Dex-chan lover
i hope to god and all other godly entities and even to satan that galaxy degen aren't the scanlation group picking this up. i can't stand them and their drip feeding of chapters. i also can't stand how they only ever release as a reaction to someone else picking up a series they paywalled.
The group picking it up is Orchid of The Moon: The group behind such beloved series as Pocha Musume, 300k Onee-san, Shirogane-san, Mako-san, and last, but not least, Pocha Musume.

Did I mention Pocha Musume?

Power Uploader
The answer to your starfield question is yes. You are bad and you should feel bad.

thanks for the TL's though.

Dex-chan lover
Even for being "dogwater" it was pretty good. Thanks for 1⅓ chapters. Glad to see this series revived. The catharsis of seeing a P.O.S. hero about to get his comeuppance is satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for reviving this series and your work. Totally forgot this one existed, and glad to see it back.

On Starfield and enjoyment: you can enjoy subjective and objective trash games. You can enjoy subjective and objective great games.

You can enjoy shitting on either trash or great games' problems.

They are meant to be for fun. You don't have to fully understand why you found it (/parts of it) fun, as long as you did.

It's only a problem if you start projecting your opinion as irreputable fact. Projecting an opinion isn't a problem; it's when you start trying to argue about what the game is objectively, and then proceed to either not do so, and/or do so in a disingenuous and small-viewed manner against any who disagree with your view. Thus intentionally skewing things in a confusing manner for people who are trying to form an opinion.

Which is basically the problem of "fanboys". For any piece of entertainment really. It's worse when you consider a lot are not paid or have a monetary interest wrapped in their stance too.

So, back to Starfield specifically: if you haven't played a bethesda rpg before, I get it. If you haven't played a game with better gunplay and loot system, I get it. If you're just saying you enjoyed what time you did spend on it (be it a little or a metric ton), I get it.

From someone I know who (used?) to be deep into rpgs in general, and at least a few bethesda ones, they told me it's not even worth pirating. Which is quite a harsh assessment.

Dex-chan lover
other groups just straight up abandon things but gds paywalls everything and then drip feeds chapters until someone finally gets tired of their shit and releases a chapter and gds as a response will mass release chapters. there's a reason why they get laser focused hate while others don't and it's because no one else does what they do.
Try again when you understand what i said

Users who are viewing this thread