Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
People keep mentioning GDS, but there was another group they partnered to do this garbage with, if that group which is still active didn't keep up on their own like at the start, who knows if GDS is going to continue too

That aside, i wonder how much the manga is going to cover from the novel, finish with the original plot from the WN (LN vol.1), or continue with LN vol.2

Last edited:
Total cringe fest of manga, the dad has no personality. Not a single funny moment.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'm not one for the use of physical punishment, but I'll look the other way in this case

Dex-chan lover
While my misunderstanding theory has clearly been proven mostly wrong, it is interesting that we also have government incompetence/negligence added into the mix with his comment about how that chancellor was supposed to be dealing with the collateral damage. Are the parents also going to start punching the government all the way up to the King?

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that the Son was actually misunderstood, and really was doing his best in a dire situation (like he sent his fiancee back because it was dangerous), and the father would analyse how he had been as a father (because he seemed very strict and controlling). So while it's good for the comedic build up, it's a little disappointing overall.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that the Son was actually misunderstood, and really was doing his best in a dire situation (like he sent his fiancee back because it was dangerous), and the father would analyse how he had been as a father (because he seemed very strict and controlling). So while it's good for the comedic build up, it's a little disappointing overall.
To be fair, the parents are the shit in this situation. Yeah, he is an asshole as it seems, but most likely he's afraid. He isn't cut out for this shit, and they exactly knew it, yet they sent him away as a 15 year old to go and fight the Demon King. Now if the inevitable is coming and they whop his ass, it will only make them even more shit. No, not because they punish the kid, that's fair, but because they send him to that death match even though they are stronger than the Hero itself.

Users who are viewing this thread