Mujaki no Rakuen Parallel

yo like.... this should have been the end of the 1st season.
How can this be the end of the 2nd one?
I thought it just started... cmon man
Well ... it was still good tho

Contributor
God damn it !!!!!!!!!!!!
I refuse to admit this series is done even though the end is not bad.
Give me the continuation on H doujin !!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Axed comments: This series was intended to be a series of shorts that are fan ideas that Uran liked and decided to make. This is not meant to be a complete series at all. Read the prequel if you want your "plot" - though that was probably axed thanks to the push against loli mangas like this.

Let us all give it a salute!

Dex-chan lover
Wish we could see more of that timeline where he ends up with Rio, they suit each other more

This is not exactly a sequel of the original series , its like more chapters of daily Shouta's interactions with the girls. there is even a chapter on how Sayo came to like Shouta and how they first met. The only part that is a sequel is the last chapter that is a continuation of the original one's ending which is great because we all had so many questions about that.
I cant stop thinking on what happens to Shouta from now on because even though he had his good ending he lived twice up until the age of 25 and now he has to redo it(i mean even if he had his good ending he still has to relive elementary school with the mentality of a 35yo person and he will have lived 50 years by the time he reaches the age of 25 again).

Well, at least this ending is better than the last one.

Came for the plot, stayed for the the plot..

Because there are many loopholes but... the H is gud.

PEACE OUT !

Group Leader
lOJSAMs.png

Double-page supporter
Really hate how the character that doesnt do anything at all wins at the end, and yeah Im pretty salty about that.

Dex-chan lover
.....was told the ending on this one was better... it's the same shit just with a kiss and reveal of who it was at the end.. which we already knew if you have common sense. I really was hoping they switched it around and it was Sayo..

Dex-chan lover
Just like Mujaki no Rakuen that came before, only the last chapter of this mini series is in anyway related too the plot of Mujaki no Rakuen is chapter 7 the rest is filler.

Ok, from what I could understand this happened:

• Fucker is 25 and lives as a neet, until he jumps backwards in time and ends up in elementary school
  • He lives again as a kid for 4 months, creating a second timeline
  • A girl named Suzune comes out of the blue saying she also did a time-jump and tries to help him

• He jumps 2 years forward along with Suzune, and sees an alternate future where both he and Río are a couple
  • He goes back 2 years, and changes the future again after saving Río (and understands why they were a couple in the past timeline), creating a third timeline
  • Fucker decides to jump forward to be 25 again after seeing how Konomi's future started to change
  • The jump doesnt work (even with Suzune's help), and he decides to fake it and live his life again, writing all of his memories
  • At 25, he almost drowns and gets amnesia because... science?
  • After being recovered remembers everything (thanks in part of his writed memories) and goes to the pool to see if Konomi is there waiting for him
  • Both of them jump backwards when they were in elementary school
  • Both of them stay as kids and live their lives again (Konomi a second time, fucker a third time), creating a fourth timeline

Did I get all right?

Users who are viewing this thread