Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu

they didnt tell the reader specifically that they used animals + there is still something like slaves going on today + no one notices if a person dissappears in the slums in india
so yeah i thought of something like that

the way the elf is portrayed at certain bits of the manga, it's as if she has a hidden personality, or secretly evil, or some hidden background it confuses me when she behaves all happy and cherry in the next panel at first she was a simple elf character mildly erotic, the more i read the more she appears mysterious and secretive

Don't know why it has such a low rating tbh. This novel is a realistic rendition on what would happen if dungeons started appearing, and from a unique perspective at that. I like how even the weakest of monsters are considered threats if taken by surprise, not dealt with adequately, etc. It's not just some magic go boom story. The political aspect is also very nice and portrays actual possibilities. The cons I can mention at this point in the story are the lack of character background/depth (barely mentions their lives/occupations prior to the beginning), slow progression in terms of MC's power, this annoys me because the first thing is would do in such a situation is consolidate enough strength to adequately protect myself from anymore unexpected situations. The art quality is also pretty meh but this is not a big problem to me. Overall this is something fresh and I am curious to see how the story progresses.

This is about a dude who wants to flirt with an elf on his private island, but the government wont let them in peace.

Cool premise, decent ideas, but the ecchi feels very sudden when it happens. One panel, the elf will be lifting her shirt up or something, the next panel the horny guy goes: "put on some clothes, I'm a man." or "your getting too close" and it's forgotten about by the third panel. Seems like it'd be an okay manga if the ecchi wasn't so awkwardly written. Might get better, I dunno, I only read through the second chapter.

Also, I dunno if it's just me, but the guy seemed to pick up magic way too easily. If it was this easy to use magic, wouldn't someone have figured it out sooner, even without the elf?

Users who are viewing this thread