Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 1 - Two of Myself

Double-page supporter
Even though it was good, I preferred how the oneshot executed it compared to this chapter. Compared to the oneshot, it feels a bit weird for her to save Jogo and then say "I'm your girlfriend" later on when she just met this Jogo. Still excited to see when Miyato meets her alt self.

Dex-chan lover
So unlike the oneshot they don't know and he will try to hide it?

Also the end premise seems like a lie where she will die unless they have a love that could never be

Dex-chan lover
ok, the original universe, the heroine should have died and the heroine from the alternate world, the mc dies. Interesting but there would be a correction on that world if it fails to go through what was intended for that.

Power Uploader
"You must pick one"
jzvq9Il.gif

Dex-chan lover
So he has to pick which Miyato he wants to be with & it kind of has a similar concept to this manga minus the part where one is from an alternate universe. Just be like Rentarou from 100 Girlfriends & defy fate plus logic so easy solution. Jokes aside, I hope this does well since I did enjoy the oneshot. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
ok that ending was a tad confusing. Hopefully it gets explained what they mean immediately next chapter by "disappearing". Also the change of her already being his girlfriend? ( does she mean "we are in a relationship now." or was she dating him in the other world??? )
The minor changes make the premise and implications way different.

Users who are viewing this thread