Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 1 - Two of Myself

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Literally the same premise as “Osananajimi o Erabenai!” Is this gonna turn into a trend??

Dex-chan lover
It's finally here! Like a lot of other people here have said, I do think the oneshot was slightly more interesting in having both girls know about each other but I understand that they need to change that in order to extend the story. I just hope that it doesn't devolve into pointless drama and that it's actually compelling. I'm excited for this though!

Supporter
Nah the oneshot was miles better, besides having the plot be more unique it also was way better emotion wise on the execution of the events, like how he gets saved by the AU version being explicit unlike in ch1 where it gets black screened by gods cringe speech
Literally the oneshot set up itself to have more chs there was no logic to reboot, and worse, reboot it with a heavy drama from the get go, having a foundation to then create drama is miles better than start right off with the drama

Fed-Kun's army
theory:
the world where she dies is the one where he is with her
the world where she disappears is the one where she must time travel to complete the loop

Dex-chan lover
Things are already different from the one-shot. Since this is a multiverse story, I'ma headcanon the one-shot to one of those universes. But yeah, consider my interests peaked.

Dex-chan lover
Seems it's pushing for a heavier (or at least the appearance of) tone then the oneshot which felt more lighthearted

Dex-chan lover
I think I see what the author is going for here. Future-Miyato knows about Jogo's love for Present-Miyato and will try and coach him on how to win her affection. Kind of like how in the oneshot F-M convinced Jogo to confess to P-M and she didn't take it as well as F-M would've thought, thus they started as friends.

Dex-chan lover
like this more than the 1shot tbh
Osananajimi wo Erabenai! does the same as 1shot kinda sorta anyway
So he has to pick which Miyato he wants to be with & it kind of has a similar concept to this manga minus the part where one is from an alternate universe.
Thanks for the chapter. Literally the same premise as “Osananajimi o Erabenai!” Is this gonna turn into a trend??

real OGs will remember the cloned heroine plot from Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

including the whole "you must choose one, but then the other will disappear/die" plot point

"You must pick one"
jzvq9Il.gif
Agreed (y)

Dex-chan lover
Okay real talk, why does "I traversed the multiverse and crossed realities" = "I wear a hoodie now"? Like it's not all the time but it's pretty noticeablely frequent.

Beyond that, not much to say. Standard setup, let's see where it goes. It does kinda funnily remind me of one of Black Canary's intro dialogues against herself in Injustice 2. "We can't both go home to Ollie" and "Ollie couldn't handle two of us" ; "He'd like to think he can." 😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread