Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The only true happy ending would be for him to get both. Thats a buy 1 get 1 free deal.

Aggregator gang
This is just like the other manga My Ex-Wife Is Young Again And She's In My Class
and another manhwa forgot the name
More like Bochikano because the premise is basically the same: a girl is about to be hit by a truck but then is saved by the central character who dies instead of her but then becomes supernaturally saved by her and then we have a hint of a love triangle where the “saved saviour” girl is content with having saved the boy but hates herself for being the cause of his death and thus punishes herself by forcing her beloved to be happy with another girl.

The only difference is that here she also is that other girl.

Dex-chan lover
1)ooh this looks interesting
2)FUCK YOU MEAN ONESHOT FFFFFFFUUUU-
3)IT S GETTING SERIALIZED LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
She's not time traveling, she's from another dimension. She's a slider.
I think it's weird that manga these days don't have that many stories about multiverses and another dimensions and sliders, it used to be more popular before but kind of faded away. But maybe isekai took a bit over I guess.
She did time travel a bit though as she displaced from a future point in the parallel timeline.

This seems a bit Steins;Gate-y in that regard.

interesting, so is the short haired girl stuck in this world now? since it says multiverse i guess that she can't save mc from her world, if so this might become a love triangle with the "same" person hahahah

More like Bochikano because the premise is basically the same: a girl is about to be hit by a truck but then is saved by the central character who dies instead of her but then becomes supernaturally saved by her and then we have a hint of a love triangle where the “saved saviour” girl is content with having saved the boy but hates herself for being the cause of his death and thus punishes herself by forcing her beloved to be happy with another girl.

The only difference is that here she also is that other girl.
Yeah but iirc theres a manhwa that looks like this story correction its an H Manhwa forgot the title

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I want to confess"
Truck-kun: "I got you fam!"

Also! August 9th lesgo bois

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
JOGOAT

dh548bf-2e2ea09d-886e-43b9-9d3b-18f8b43bb513.png
I was looking for this comment the moment I saw MC's name was Jogo

Supporter
Looks interesting but I honestly don't have any hope that the author can stick whatever landing this series will have when it comes time to explain any mysteries lol. Down for the ride but I really have no expectations

Users who are viewing this thread