Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? (Pre-Serialization) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
for this to get serialized it seems like it's gonna be a love triangle between two of the same girl?

Dex-chan lover
plot twist: they're just twins
theyre very identical twins. i almost want the first kiss to be between Longhair abd Bobcut.
I guess you can't win them all truck-kun
well tbf he did blueball a suicidal poet last week from his ideal double suicide with his girlfriend

not even Truck-Kun can get away with double booking

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking this feels a lot more like a chapter 0 than a oneshot since almost nothing about the short-haired girl is resolved, good to know that it's getting serialized.

My guess is

Yuuhi A loves Sui A ----> Yuuhi A saves Sui A at the cost of his life ------> Sui A finds some means of dimension hopping since she can't go back in time to save him since it would end up killing her. ------> Sui A saves Yuuhi B after Yuuhi B had saved Yui B ------> Sui A not only modified this dimension but is seemingly stuck in the B world by accident or purpose

Dex-chan lover
But will the serialization be posted in this same Mangadex entry so I can subscribe for updates?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy... Here comes this guy
spider-man-2099-miguel-o-hara-1.jpg
That's not a CANON Event Miyato-san !!!

Dex-chan lover
Yooo. Without reading any other comments I'll just say this:

Timeline Prime Sui best girl!
(Girls who give up the chance to be with their crush out of love for them >>>)

Disclaimer: Whatever I say about manga doesn't accurately reflect what I think regarding things irl
That aside, as with all multiversal shenanigans, the circumstances brings a lot of questions:
  • What happened to the original timeline and what consequences does Miyata Prime being here bring?
  • Does that timeline still exist?
  • Why is this Miyata just ...chilling in this timeline (perhaps she has no way of returning) ?
  • Was it morally right for her to possibly jeopardize the timelines by saving her love?
  • It's to be assumed that time travel was involved in some way, but was it the time travel that created the branching timeline (meaning this timeline actually chronologically happens after the first rather than simultaneously) or was it timeline jumping mixing up this timeline?
  • What is the explanation for the difference in dialogue prior to the accident and Jogo's déja vu and is this timeline (otherwise) an exact replica or somewhat different from the first? If so could this Jogo be considered the same person or technically is he a just a proxy for her Jogo?
Honestly a bit of me was quite bummed that Yuushi rejected Sui Prime outright but that was probably naive of me. Neither of them are exactly the ones they like... but...:whistle: I just want them to be together.

Users who are viewing this thread