Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? (Pre-Serialization) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I'm 100% rooting for short hair Miyako who either forged a deeper connection as the Miyato the boy's memories confessed to, or was in love in a third timeline that might not have been reciprocated by not exactly the same boy. This is heading towards another mass-production serialized school love triangle so I probably won't follow it long, but Miyako and the oneshot are cute.

She's not time traveling, she's from another dimension. She's a slider.
I think it's weird that manga these days don't have that many stories about multiverses and another dimensions and sliders, it used to be more popular before but kind of faded away. But maybe isekai took a bit over I guess.
Feel like you dated your yourself but then again me know makes me date myself but I dont think that is the case cause netflix had it for awhile but then removed it I think... bottom line not expecting that reference

Dex-chan lover
Okay... THANK GOD this is getting serialized.

Because reading this and seeing that last page, the first thought that came to mind is, "This is too good of a story to be wasted on a one shot."

I can't begin to tell you how many one shots I've read and wished that they, instead of some of the dogshit that did get serialized, was picked up instead. I'm thankful it happened in this case.

Sneak peek at the ending:

20240703021113-da2cef23.png

i tthink i know where this panel came from

Aggregator gang
This is exactly my jam; I love multiverse shenanigans. So excited to see the serialization.

This is just like the other manga My Ex-Wife Is Young Again And She's In My Class
and another manhwa forgot the name

Users who are viewing this thread