Munou na Nana

M10

They are all shallow so far and she should have been caught or dead so many times.

I've caught up to the latest, and the author
brought up Nakajima and turned into heel and potential antagonist, which I speculate with the recent plot developments and change of Nana's character for good will save him and lead to one of the lead dying, Kyoya, that's right my boy Kyouya might get butchered just so that cuck can live. That twink Nanao should've just stayed dead and never brought up by the author. Reused trope over and over again.

Are people seriously finding this good and believing people dislike it because of the protagonist? Honestly Nana is the only decent thing about it, I kind of like her or at least what she's supposed to be.

The whole plot has such a bad execution though that it's ridiculous. And very repetitive too.

Mangadex does not have all the chapters for this manga. Check other websites and you'll find up to date chapters.

@SakuraShower
No, that's a strawman.
New reader here; let me make it abundantly clear, this manga is unbearable if you meet it on the very terms it proposes early on.

A murder mystery. Nana making high IQ plays means nothing because everyone she's up against are idiots beyond belief.

I'm a few bodies in now, and it's already ridiculous. She repeatedly worms her way out by falling back to her safety net of "Remember how I said I can hear thoughts? Yeah, well I heard a thing."

Every. Single. Time. She's being suspected of murder, and the L to her Kira knows she's deceiving people, but even he still falls for the "I can hear thoughts, remember" lie. Every page that passes without him asking her to prove her ability is agonising. All he'd have to do is ask her to guess what number he's thinking of and she'd be fucked. Literally the first thing anyone asks when someone says they're telepathic, and it's never even so much as considered.

Note that this is all surface level; it only gets worse with every new Talent reveal. This manga wants to be so smart, it ends up being childishly stupid. It's asking you to think about it, but it doesn't hold up under any critical thought. Death sentence for any manga.

I'm not even going to deep-dive on how backwards it is for Nana to be as smart as she is(supposedly), yet doesn't once think "I wonder why a Talent who can only cancel Talents would be considered a threat to humans on the basis of his power. By definition, he has no power when up against the talentless."

She pushed that guy off a cliff by the way. The master manipulator befriends the most valuable asset to her mission, then says "jk first chapter needs shock value" and yeets him.

People really think this manga is clever? There's no hope for the future.

@RaijinWolf I agree with some of your points but that wasn't really the point I was making. I keep seeing people hating her because her actions and personality despite the main selling point is someone on the inside killing people with superpowers and a protagonist like Nana is needed for that premise. All the hate seems rather misplaced and that's why I was bothered by it.

It was not a defence of why the manga is good. I also don't think Nana is super smart. It just really bothers me when people starts hating characters for really weird reasons and being rather aggressive about it.

Not really a good manga. Its logic just flies over my head. It isn't a well thought out manga.

idk why but I liked it when it's still about Nana killing everyone,
it honestly doesn't feel like anything but a comedy manga lol.

This story isn't good. To an absurd degree. The problem with having a super genius protagonist, is that their motivations must also follow the motivations of a super genius. The main character of this story can analyze people better than a trained psychologist, but her own motivations have neither rhyme nor reason. She never even pauses to consider that she's being lied to, despite seeing through every lie another person tells her.
The organization she works for is obviously evil. If they were the government, she'd have access to the reports of everyone's powers. The casualty counts are obviously fake, as immortality does not allow you to cause wide-scale death, nor does power nullification. How the hell would you even kill a million people with power shutdown?! Any retard would see through that in a second. But god forbid the genius mc do something other than plot student deaths for fifty chapters.

Someone just wanted to come up with creative ways of defeating superpowers, with the most egregious offense being
Her analysis that the necromancer can't use powers during the day, when the first time she saw Shinji was during the DAYTIME funeral. And the assumption OUT OF NOWHERE is of course 100% correct. Not to mention the god damn necromancers intro, one of the worst written scenes in ANYTHING.
This is a neutered mystery, with every character rendered impotent against the main character, as she blunders her way from crime scene to crime scene with nobody ever questioning the wheres and whys of events.

If you are going to write a murder mystery, you cannot have EVERYONE near the MC die. Thats what we in the real world call suspicious. Furthermore, an island of superpowered students, would react like real students to a series of murders. Yet everyone shows no concern to the increasingly powerful "Enemy of Humanity" which apparently can-
Turn invisible, poison people, mind control people, and go wherever it wants, whenever it wants.

This is one of the laziest stories I have ever seen. It is repetitive, it is boring, and the only thing it has in its favor is high-quality artwork. 4/10

i love how y'all criticize the manga but still end up reading it. I mean if you hate it why still read it? It's making you feel dumb? Don't read it then. Story isn't good? Move on to the next one. It's a lazy story? Do one and I'll be the judge if it's better.

@Death483 https://manganelo.link/manga/talentless-nana/ it's not raw tho but it's the latest chapter. Chapter 55 isn't out yet

@IAM1013 that's not a good way to "defend" a manga objectively speaking from the rating neither is that the point of why people will criticize it. That's what reviews are for, so others can see if it's worth it or not by looking for a fairly thought out review from reading the manga. As someone who's had their fair share of bad manga although it is uncommon for me to do it and I'm sure it's the same with others. People will invest their time into it if it has some interest and see how it goes in further/the end and see for themselves if it's gotten better or just simply read it as a way to waste time.

@B1rdDuck I’m just saying that if you don’t like it why waste your time criticizing the thing when you could just drop it and move on to the next one. As you said “people invest their time in this types pf things” so why are they investing in this if they’re just going to flame the shit out of it. It’s better to ignore someone’s work rather than making them feel useless and making them feel like what all they’ve done led to nothing. <—— I’ve had my fair share with this type shit and it just fucking infuriates me to see people easily criticize this things when they haven’t even tried doing it themselves. You know life’s been pretty much useless at this point. I’ve heard so many different types of criticism, from good to bad to worse and almost attempted suicide. I can handle bad reviews but if you’re gonna say the author doesn’t know what he is doing and his work is worthless, what’s the point in him continuing it? Handle your reviews in a safer way cause you never know how the person receiving it at the end of the road really feels.

Users who are viewing this thread