Munou na Nana

woah I thought it would be moe trash sol but turn out it's a gold mine
Dunno why so many retards butthurt over the protagonist

you need to read more than 5 chapters to really get into it great manga and translation

Bro people are mad not because of the story, but because the main character is a psycho killer. This manga does not deserve a 6, but needs to be high up in the 8's. The plot might not be that much amazing, but you guys are all acting on expectations that should not have been there in the first place. If you want to read about something wholesome, go read that; if you want to read about action, go read that! But don't come here and try to be like uga buga mc bad so story bad because you didn't find a story you wanted to read. Genres exist so you can shift through and find what you like.

I dont like the MC... idk where this manga is going. Where is her proof that these kids will ruin and kill this many people? Just her weird phone and because she was told so? huh

The start makes you dislike the MC. Then you start learning about everyone else around in the class. Then the story slowly starts getting more and more interesting. You really have to read a few chapters before you start enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like a nice mix of Battle Royale, Among Us, and My Hero that I didn't know I wanted. Honestly I love it for sure. Just sucks that the rest isn't on here (even the other translations only go up to 40) so you pretty much have to go to crunchyroll for this.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly no clue why you people are reading this if you hate the MC so much
Almost every person they killed was an absolute phychopath
And its not like they are killing people for fun either

I didn't get too far but from what I read this just seems
like she's brainwashed to think all these kids are killers and the government just wanted them killed.
I think there was a major missed opportunity.
The kid from the beginning was considered talentless when around normal people. How is he a threat? Just seemed dumb to kill him at the beginning when it seemed better to keep him alive and use him as an unknowing pawn.
Either way, I'm dropping this. If you can't get me even a little hooked after several chapters then you had your chance.

I thought it was a BNHA clone, turns out it was the evil twin

@Darkmint13:
I imagine the idea is that he could become a leader or a control tool of one, shuting off powers makes dealing with dissenters easy

@RNChezzuz Yes but her "power" is supposed to be manipulation right? I thought that would've been the perfect show of power and
based on how that part of the story went. He would've defended her for a while so as not to doubt her. Having a good alibi is crucial for this kind of thing. I just felt like she picked off a really easy target that could've had greater value for her.

I dislike the Mc not because shes a bad character but because she never goes in dept about her mission. She does mention it frequently about doing this for the betterment of mankind and has a phone that displays the amount of casualty cause by that student/person, how does she get that information is it calculated by the Govt. (srry for typos i really like this manga).

Dex-chan lover
could be interesting if the writing was better, but as it is, its pretty boring ngl.

I'm still attached to that first dude cuz i though he was going to be the main character because the cover looks like him
i really hope he isn't dead but tbh he probably is. ):
Also my rating for this story so far is about 8.5/10

the anime is realy good so far. I didn't read the manga, but I realy like the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread