Munou na Nana

Aggregator gang
Among us BNHA the manga

Seriously tho, the first chapter got me like "Wha....." And I was like all Confused and shut, but after a few chapters,
Nah I'm still an Idiot, who doesn't get the Sus's Motive.

I have a hunch
The first guy seems aint dead yet (maybe)
And for some reason theres gonna be a backfire for the mc.

since a lot of people disliked the mc. It maybe the author purpose to make her like that to give something-like satisfying feels for the future updates. Or its just another troll

In my point of view. the manga is about a mc that goes killing spree because the casualities that an app told. I can see most of y'all here hated the mc because she goes killing spree without any obvious reason (other than app) or getting trolled in the first chapter. However, i think there is a reason why the author itself purposedly making the mc unlikeable. Or if not, its just another troll manga that would ended with bad ending.

The illustration is best, the story is good. What minus is the backstory for each character and good reason for every attempt or action. Its not trash and its also not the best. To dis point, I didnt recomended it for y'all who likes wholesome story.

Sorry for my bad grammar

Why the fuck did she build up the first guy's confidence then off him? When she could've tricked him into becoming her pawn? He already had a reason to hate literally everyone there, and his power would have been incredibly useful to her in shutting them down. If she had any kind of brains she would've manipulated him in the complete opposite direction and we could've seen a darker Hoshi no Samidare instead of this schlocky mess.

I wondered why the manga has such a low rating. I was worried the plot would have gone downhill or something but it seems like people just don't like Nana. I feel like people don't get that not every protagonist has to be likeable. Not to mention, the story wouldn't exist without Nana.

As I continue reading the comments, I remain baffled as to why people kept reading this. People just keep on commenting about how much they hate Nana and absolutely nothing about the plot. Like, this manga has pretty much to be set up to have a twisted protagonist. She is definitely not going to die.

This is my first 10 star, but I can't really understand why the rating is so low. I found it almost perfect.
There is one thing which I dislike though
Simply the waste of talented people. Sure there were a couple bad apples in the class so far, still to kill everyone? And the healing kid having an estimated casualty of 500000 it is just unrealistic.
Otherwise I find it quite good.

Pre read- I hope this will be like a 200 iq type of manga

POST CH 1 -
MY GOD ITS SO GOOD IT SETS IT UP LIKE ITS HIM BUT ITS HER WOW NEVERY EXPECTED THAT

Aggregator gang
so i dont really understand why its voted so low here, i think people just dont like that our mc nana is the villain mc that killing innocents.
i personally like it, i think cold blooded villain mc that is remorseless is refreshing especially in shonen magazine.

i do agree with some of the comments that the plot armor sometimes is sooo convinient.

and then by volume 5 to chapter 53 now i have mixed feelings because our mc become
A SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST, SHE GOT NAKAMAFIED AND TALK NO JUTSU BY THE HEALER THAT IS DEAD SAVING NANA, NOW NANA REGRETS HER KILLING AND GOVERNMENT BAD AND SHE TRIES TO SAVE THE REST OF THEM NOW

while it opens up some new plot and background stories, i just miss the early murder mystery 200 iq stuff, i just want a real villain mc like fang yuan, but then i remember this manga is in shounen magazine.

Aggregator gang
regardless of my mixed feelings i still dont think this series deserve a score 6 here, in fact the shounen fans will probably stop wishing death to nana if they read until chapter 53.

i think this series still have potential on how they go shounen style wise,

NANA DID NOTHING WRONG

Dex-chan lover
@daxude It seems that the modern audience is such a snowflake that a large amount of dark content for them is already enough reason to downvoted title. And we're not talking about some grotesque smut with sexual violence or insane gore, it's just a grimdark title.

@da I'm just making assumptions here but I'm pretty sure that the main reason people don't like Nana is because she's killing her classmates and is putting on a fake persona. The main draw of the series ( once you've read chapter 1 that is) is a normal person killing people with special abilities while not being suspected. Even if you replace Nana with another character, he or she is still going to kill the classmates while pretending to be their friend. This wouldn't really solve anything.

The only thing that I dislike about this is the fact that Mangadex didn't keep track of all recent chapters. Even if there might be overall DMCA issues, it would be great if they were listed for tracking purposes...

Otherwise it's a great 5head manga with even greater twists. I believe it just had a bad timing when coming out, so that a lot of people have up after a few pages, which, if you ask me, is a big mistake for reasons I won't spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread