Munou na Nana

@Podi125
You sound like an assblasted underage [removed].
ahem
First of all, you should Google what "asspull" means.
>"noooo your perspective argument doesn't count and everyone is stupid reeeeeeeee"
This is embarrassing.

I don't know what you're talking about guys. But remember it, respect each other's opinions and no hate speech. it all depends on the point of view of each person. we can't blame each other but we can give understanding. love you all....

@chee_b Please learn to read and comprehend basic english. It's just getting sad at this point. And lay off the fucking 4-chan, you sound like a fucking jackass.

@Podi125
I can understand you because the development of episodes may sometimes seem a bit too simplistic (but this is shonen after all, not seinen).... I just DON'T understand the rating. 🤔
There are mangas, on this site, more boring and a mess/trash than this one but they got an 8-9 with no problems (they fulfill the reader target's desires probably).
This is not a six rating story. I can't say 10 (a masterpiece can be defined as such only at its conclusion to me) but at the moment it's surely an 8 in its category (you’re free to disagree but I think so).

You see, you may say: "I just can't find it entertaining when Nana gets away with everything"... Okay.
But then...
Jin? Michiru and Koharu's deaths? Tsuruoka? The 'new' entries' antagonism? Nana's regrets and guilt? Her feelings and failures?
No... Nana doesn't get away with everything but you have to connect with her and you have to feel what she feels to better understand the story... And her sufferings are just beginning at the moment.

Theres like no logic in this manga and all you see on comment in chapter is how stupid it is. Here too most people saying manga is dumb and make no sense, except 4 fanboys argueing with 1 person per insults over days. Shows the quality of the manga from comments alone.

Almost got me there. The first chapter of this manga is just like a trap but no... you can't trap me i read the genre before reading this! - 8/10

Double-page supporter
Gotta laugh when I read people saying people hate this because they're not the intended audience. What BS.
The 6.8 is honestly higher than I ever thought this manga could be getting. If anything its overrated.
Good manga/novels can hook me no matter the genre. I'm a huge fan of mystery and suspense. But you know what? It's a fact that the writing is still some of the shittiest I have ever read. With a premise and story developments that don't make any sense. Characters with room temperature IQ who barely have any depth. This manga was a trainwreck from the start and I enjoyed watching it all burn up in flames until the latest chapter and then the anime. Had a good time laughing my ass off at most of the scenes.
I would put this at a solid 4/10 with the "so bad, it's good" disclaimer. A fun read. They clearly forgot to put the comedy tag on this site though.

Double-page supporter
I can tell you why people hate this, it's because the genre shift in the first chapter was incredibly done and very impactful. Making you hyped for some Death Note mind games, but then you're immediately served with trash.
I think we should call this the "blue ball effect". Higher expectations will lead to greater disappointments and then greater frustration.
Of course, there's worse manga out there, but at least those are mostly mediocre from beginning to end.

idk maybe it's the years of garbage isekais that i've read or shitty animes i watched, but i personally thought this was a pretty good death note clone. Yeah there are some moments where you wonder why some characters acted the way they did but i'd just chalk that up to them being highschoolers and
the fact that people dying on that island is a common occurrence. you see this supported by the fact that most of the teachers really don't care about the students going missing and their relaxed attitude with common school rules. They even explain that they can't even call the police for investigating a death. they can only call in the military if someone starts going nuts with their powers.

Also as a bit of a question to akumetsuv8, what did you find so disappointing about the manga? i can agree the second death was a bit underwhelming, but the one after it weren't so bad. I thought it was pretty fun to watch the mc kill people by figuring out both their personalities and powers rather than just their name. also the L analogue was pretty good. he had powers that directly counter the mc's main attack but has a single weak point. they also they show that he's only know as much or a bit less than what the reader knows, but unlike the reader they have to build a case, not watch the aftermath. well either way that's just my jumbled thoughts put out into text. maybe i'm an idiot that has put their bar for good manga way too low or maybe there really are too many people blindly hating this manga. Either way the only purpose of these mangas is for you to enjoy it, so i'm not really going to judge if you say that you dislike it because you dislike it since that's a fair answer. i'm just curious if there are some reasons that people can pinpoint so i can figure out what's so universally hated about this manga (some page citations would be great as well, although this isn't an english paper so i'm fine if you don't add any.)

Ain't nobody talking about Nakajima Nanaoh?
I mean, first I thought he's gonna be the Mc, but,
BLOODY HELL! That was a short introduction...
Later on when he was dead I thought like:
'I'm pretty sure he's gonna come back'
And 3 chapters later everyone forgot about him.
That hurts. Badly...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Reading through most of the series on another site.

Every plot issue you have or question gets answered later

Just thought I'd let you know because normally I also am concerned about plot consistency and plot holes @Kampfarsch

Users who are viewing this thread