Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Devil's Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
i mean, even with the ability to ''eat gods'', lucy's true body is in hell so no risk for him, he would only lose his puppet

Supporter
I love these mad driven characters, props to this fallen god. Also MC. He's weird.
Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Ugh since aizen i hate any eye glass wearing character, except keima katsuragi

Dex-chan lover
Lol, even if it is him, whatcha gonna do against the Dragon King, you shitty four-eyes? XD

@phil777 Exactly my thoughts, i dont know why he got that angry anyway.... i mean, in the first timeline he was a friend who killed him to be the only one near Cordelia.... but now? Just becouse she went to met him? WTF... xD

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the hack authors crutch of having literal satan come up, because he cant think of anything else to throw or pacify his already OP MC.

Dex-chan lover
its gonna be so satisfactory when the bitch sage tries to murder MC, then the FMC finds out then the bitch sage gets fucking killed by MC

Dex-chan lover
Do we get to see him punch that guy in the face like he did with that Lucifer guy? Since the second childhood friend is a massive asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@Jxion Its the name. He realized immediately that this guy is a reincarnated person. That or he's figuring it out or already did so.

Basically he see's competition and does not like it. He a bitch.

Double-page supporter
Holy Hell Yes! Lucy just redeemed this entire thing for me, I really hope he's a regularly occurring character.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not couldn't really follow the conversation between MC & Devil. Why did devil show up and do any of that? Besides "lul im bored".

Users who are viewing this thread