Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Sachmimas Warfare 02: EMPEROR ONI

Dex-chan lover
that last panel make me remember when i was young i took a lvl 100 dragonite to hyper beam a lvl 2 pidgey

Fed-Kun's army
Devs forgot they were working with 128 bit number scales, and didn't put a hard cap on stats.

Dex-chan lover
This is fun. If you are going to make an overpowered main, at least keep it exciting by having him, say, misjudge the power of a holy sword and nearly kill himself along with the monsters.

Dex-chan lover
It is nice to see the mc fighting like a dragon, considering that his real power comes from or is do in part to his dragon stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is talking about the kaijuu battle but let's appreciate pages 5-7, felt the way the artist did it was well done in showing how that slash was bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@useruser
To be able fulfill Cordelia's Hero role in her stead, since because of his actions she is weaker than in the last timeline.

Bruh. Calm down with that OPness...This guy does one thing after another, transforms, fire two erasers guns, and STILL aint gonna be tired??! Theres OP and theres 'wtf am i reading right now?'

Double-page supporter
Excavillager, One Punch Villager, and Attack of Villager ?
how much power up he need anyway ?
I doubt the glasses evil sage can crack the planet with his finger flick ...

Dex-chan lover
@useruser cause he wants the girl he wants to stick his dick into to not get hurt, have to bear the weight of humanity and so she doesn't get too ripped cause he isn't really into muscles on women.

Just hurry up and pick the dragon loli. We know you want to smash that. I want this manga to end. I think OP isekais are just killing my interest in mangas lately. Gimme closure and end this story.

Dex-chan lover
Did he just transform into kaiju and beat a monster with a face on its torso?

This is amazing

That beam that pierces the heavens and tomorrow

Went beyond impossible and kicked reason to the curb

Believes in his girls who believes in him

try to hold him back just because he's a villager? "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM"

"I am a villager, so what?"

Users who are viewing this thread