Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
i'll always thank people for the translations so thank you. That being said, i legit didn't remember much of this so i reread it and realized its a super wish fulfillment isekai. Its bad but something to read when nothing else is out i guess.

Group Leader
@animepig 8 months? The last chapter was 22 days ago. Sorry for the lateness. I was trying to find a translator to pick it up for free but that didn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Kingbro's a hottie.
(and Prish is Bei's fairy wife, you won't convince me otherwise)

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaa finally a royal that looks like a royal 😆

Dex-chan lover
wait...a royalty that's foreign to the custom of taking a bath to the point you're visibly stinky?

I was expecting him to open that giant food storage room he was making in the beginning or was that only in the novel

Dex-chan lover
wow that violent dude turned into a cute girl. A bath is her twix bar i guess lol

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks it would not surprise me if he is supposed to be a viking stereotype as they were stereotyped as unclean which is mostly untrue, the vikings did bath its just they all used the same water.

tbh i kinda wanted to see how he would use his different connections and like a super business side to him instead of "Hey bud can you get these for me? Hey kingdoms saved!". But i do appreciate the swiftness of the arc

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

There is more then just one stinky plot hole with these new characters.
For example the girl got no self control, witch proves that they have no self disipline when raiseing the kids, something which would be abused a lot if they are royalty just to name another...
but then again, that might be why they are in this situation in the first place.

Well, when you're with the fate of a country on your back taking a bath is the least that you'll think about.

Aggregator gang
Wow, that was a pretty fast open-and-shut case. Other manga usually milk these situations for volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread