Murciélago

The One
Staff
Admin
Yep, 55 is the newest scanlation. Now we play the waiting game ...

@Lymus
this manga already licensed...
so its gonna hard for scanlation to continue this manga

This manga is so fun. It's a shame the translation is probably dead forever though due to official licensing, but oh well.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/murcielago/

If you were at all wary about reading this, I guess your biggest concerns would be sex scenes and the main characters. Well, the series is quite funny and it KNOWS the main character is awful. Overall, I consider it fun and interesting.

Contributor
@JKTV
I don't think that will happen since /u/ stopped translating because it got an official release, which releases volume 9 on january btw.
If you really want to read it, you can try finding the dwelling of the big boss and asking there.

Kind of sad about how the updates stopped... maybe I should just buy it or read the raw....
Made a review on this manga if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3fbH4BPq5Q

Dex-chan lover
The official English version is about a volume past this right now (volume 9), and will get volume 10 on 4/30/2019. After that, the next one is set for 07/23/2019 and then another for 10/29/2019. In Japan, the series is at least two volumes further than that. Always possible someone's scanning official volumes for some other site, or some torrent community. There's the possibilities at present, have at 'em in whichever way you feel inclined to.

Bought Volume 9 and will buy Volume 10, and 11 later. If anyone sees this and reads Murcielago till 55.5 you should buy Volume 9 and 10 which continues. Good stuff!
At least this helps the artist, still a shame. D: But oh well what can ya do. The fact Murcielago still going on strong is good enough for me.
Also the Kindle version is cheaper and can be bought immediately and read online.

I think people *can* still scanlate this but I think the priority is low, as the series so far reading it isn't too plot heavy, gotta admit formulaic. So I feel like better off buying the manga and enjoying it as is as they come. :)

@pftmclub
Is it really impossible to still try get someone from another scanlation group to scanlate this?
This seems like perfect justification for still scanlating this since non US peeps cant read the future official chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread