Murciélago

Is this considered ero guro? The sexual violence tag would suggest that it is.

BTW These covers are super unique I'm gonna halfta check this out

I'm back on here to not only remind myself to invest in this but get some answers for my questions. Happy new year also.
If i buy the manga is it translated in english ? Is there another place to read it legally in english?

Dex-chan lover
@Moonlight1198 You can buy it on Comixology for example, but there's always a link to the official release if available in the description, it's under the "related" section.

Sevgili, heterophobia acaba bu mangaya devam edecek misiniz? Gerçekten heyecanla aylardir bekliyorum

i only came to find yuri but what i found is a jackpot made of gold and diamonds that are rare enough to be only seen in the deepest mines

Double-page supporter
Bro I read the first chap thinking this shit was something like Countach and the protagonist will be driving a Murcielago 💀💀💀

Hands down the best yuri manga of all time. Exciting, hilarious, disturbing, thrilling, sexy, well-drawn, an amazing cast and a protagonist to die for...Murcielago has it all. It's a damn shame that the english translation cuts off as early as it does. I'd highly recommend buying the series legit after reading the translated chapters because hooboy does it get wilder and wilder. A must-read for any yuri fan or any fan of violent and bizarre manga in general. Kuroko Koumori I would die for you.

The only complaint I got is that the english translation gotta keep up, its been 6 years. 6 fucking years since someone released an english translation. I can't read turkish or russian, other than that this is the best yuri manga ive read.

Users who are viewing this thread