Murim Login

yes, i had to catch up eventually.. but damn, i wanted to read more.. i completely forgot there was only 42 chapters when i started reading and got caught in the flow,.... ah great story (even if ive seen alot of these elements before)

Its pretty good, the pacing is great. The mc did get pretty op somewhat fast but compared to other shits its better.

too much popular tropes, especially korean manhwa taking the solo leveling hype train. SL was already filled with cliche tropes and was unoriginal (I've read the korean novel, in full, which is utter trash btw, the manhwa is okay but nowhere near the level people are rating it, a 7 is the max SL should get). These tropes already existed 30 years ago in the japanese game or anime industry and were re-used by some amateur fiction writers for Light Novels at first and 10 years later "korean novels" (korean equivalent, the writing is even worse than most jap LN trash) which bloomed the popularity of shitty kr novels with its manhwa releases. This murim login is using the same gate/hunter tropes which really don't make any sense and are uninteresting; the virtual world is unexploited + the MC is an idiot. Barely a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Rate it 5 or 6 at best if you're generous.

Dex-chan lover
In short, murim's part is good, RL part is a piece of crap. Especially since it's gamified to heck. What's even the point of going into a game-world, if his reality is a game world by itself? So stupid.
Totally 5 or 6 at best.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the blend of 2 rather distinct genres.

Not bad.

Well it's okay but the release rate is too slow imo. It's taken 6 months to finally reach the real world and for the MC to get his moment of fame

Author took Solo Leveling & Moonlight Sculptor idea but make it goofy

MC is goofy, impulsive and simpleton,, but straightforward and hardworking

Oh, maybe MC will develop to be interesting chara??
Maybe but, tbh, i doubt it

A solid manhwa for once, nice catch Method and really good work.

"Author took Solo Leveling & Moonlight Sculptor idea but make it bad"

Always worth reading the comments for the dumbest takes.

@Lukaskyboss Rated it as high as possible just to spite you pretentious cringelords that type this kind of shit in every manga thread possible.

Fed-Kun's army
it has some cliches but the way the manhwa handles it is pretty good, also MC isn't a horndog who thinks about sex 24/7 unlike other MCs. Pretty solid manhwa overall.

i somehow prefer this more then solo leveling but its probably cause i have a disease that makes it so when i read the novel i can't stand reading the manga adaptation anymore cause i know the damn plot in my head

Users who are viewing this thread