Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 4 - Vow

I guess I am just a classical yuri fan because I think the main couple is well written and I wouldn't mind continued focus on them. They're going to have individual journeys as characters with the support of each other as they go through them. It's not just "will they fall in love yes or no" driving the plot.

But yeah getting the contrast of the repressed serious butch knight will be really fun, and I'd love to see the other couple. It seems like it has a much harder path towards successful marriage nevermind love.

Dex-chan lover
Is a crush needed for that face? She already treats Nana with awe due to magecraft, and like an excited mother in law. It could be a crush... but with the castle hierarchy Nana is practically a daughter she's very proud of.

I'm going to keep hope this isn't going to get stuck on harem/triangle tropes long if at all, and the knight's crush is someone else. Like one of those tiny cute mages.
way will this be bloody damn harem when there is NO TAG ?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - cleaner, typesetter (on hold until I can get a cleaner)
Girlfriend Limited to 7 Days - typesetter
thanks for the second recommendation :3 interesting plot because it just SKIPS the whole idea of will they be together or not since i got BURNT a LOT of times with manga having yuri tag and being garbage friendship

Dex-chan lover
There's just a certain cuteness and sweetness in this manga that I love and always puts a smile on my face when I read it, especially the two main characters are both just so lovable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did this really need a third wheel tho?
Additional name characters are good for variety as at the moment 2 of the 6 named characters at the time are out being gay heroes.

In addition, much of the conflict so far has been our 2 protags vs the castle population. With them stepping away from the castle, a new source of potential conflict must come as well.

All that said. Miss Knight Commander looks like Queen Consort #2 alongside Miko. I just love her hair. Very chic.

Supporter
I'm really liking this but it's funny how this is a minor plot development from turning into erotica:

Luliam: "Oh no! This magical surge is far stronger than any I've experienced!"
Nana: "Kissing isn't enough to contain this. Princess...please spread your legs"
Luliam: "Nana, why are you kneeling...wait don't put your face there when we're in public...ooohhh wow that feels AMAZING!"
I'm going to keep hope this isn't going to get stuck on harem/triangle tropes long if at all, and the knight's crush is someone else. Like one of those tiny cute mages.
Why are you assuming the knight has a crush? Did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping Alice will be more of a stoic third wheel than a rival, but this series has been good enough so far that I probably enjoy it either way.
I think we're all jumping the gun a bit. She might not even be related to anything romance wise. Her group seems focused on making life difficult for the princess and she could just be an extension of that.

Dex-chan lover
She already looks annoying 😐

Somehow i feel like every chapter now is gonna be either riddled by misunderstandings, or annoying tropes, or "aLiCe" 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread