Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly vampires.
Also having to tardwrangle 3 WMDs must be a hell of a job.

Contributor
Think she is the childhood friend that was into swords.
She's in the first chapter, she pretended to be a boy and actually landed a hit on him when he was a kid. He saved her life when she was ambushed by goblins. When they reunited five years later he basically honed in on her as someone he liked to be with for the entire arc. Then she just followed him back after he returns back to his hometown and gets tutored by his mom the Sword Saint. Then about five years later she gets married to him. She's pretty much the most common reoccuring character besides his family.

Dex-chan lover
"Can look after the kids? And make sure to tie up these two in case they wake up." The next scene he is tying them up and take the kids with him. I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I didn’t dropped it but I changed my reading way from aggressor to dex and forgot about this. Things escalated quickly eh? The last time I read this, they are getting married and damn, the kids are 8 now lol

Double-page supporter
this manga is such a fever dream I don’t know how else to put it. The author randomly throws somthing into the plot outta nowhere like vampires

Users who are viewing this thread