Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 95 - A Little Sister's Life

Dex-chan lover
PccKYMh.jpg

That level of smug...
It's just the image book right...? 😬

Dex-chan lover
Wait... So u guys said is aisha gonna bang on ruijerd?
That’s reserved for Norn.
It’s kind of hinted that Orsted’s lover is Rujijerd and Norn’s daughter. Orsted acts uncharacteristically of himself and goes out of his way to bring them together.

Dex-chan lover
she will still do that in the future. Another side story that take place after that fact hasn't retcooned it. The only thing that he will change are probably the ages when the two start doing that.
Wait, that one isn't changed? man, my heart can't take it when it inevitably comes :worry:

Afaik it’s sex with minors.

That one is a problem, but the entire context of what Aisha did is the real problem imo
and that is the fact that she fell for and groomed Rudeus son because her love can't be reciprocated by Rudeus, she basically manipulated the boy's feeling and as much as that itself being really bad, i still feel bad for her, i was hoping the author would change it and give Aisha a better ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, that one isn't changed? man, my heart can't take it when it inevitably comes :worry:

That one is a problem, but the entire context of what Aisha did is the real problem imo
I still think
it was mostly Lilia’s and Rudy’s fault for enabling her in the first place. Their actions were as bad as hers, if not worse. Lilia groomed her from a young age too. At least Aisha did it out of love.
And she kept her feelings at bay until Ars confessed to her.

Dex-chan lover
I still think
it was mostly Lilia’s and Rudy’s fault for enabling her in the first place. Their actions were as bad as hers, if not worse. Lilia groomed her from a young age too. At least Aisha did it out of love.
And she kept her feelings at bay until Ars confessed to her.
that would've been really wholesome

if it wasn't for the fact that Aisha made the move first to the boy and doing some sexual advances as well, but yeah, it's definitely Lilia's fault, Rudy actually didn't really enable her, but he wasn't stern enough on telling her that it's a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread