Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 95 - A Little Sister's Life

Dex-chan lover
Truth be told I don't get why so many people act all disgusted by it, it's another world with its own set of rules

Yeah, you can make that argument, but I'm not accepting it.
Just read Re:Monster, which is pure fucking edgelord (and not in a funny or good way) garbage, and see how that argument starts to break down.

"Guys! Guys! It's okay. We can rape and murder people because it's not Earth anymore!"

Yeah, no. Hard pass.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that one isn't changed? man, my heart can't take it when it inevitably comes :worry:

That one is a problem, but the entire context of what Aisha did is the real problem imo
honestly hope they change it, i'm not one for censorship or any of that bs, but that's like the line, how the author think that would sell good is beyond me, you already made something good, don't ruin it with weird things that can get your work stained for life

Story got changed a bit, she didn't take him in the bath during the trip, instead they did it secretly when Ars started to show interest in girls, which happen when he's a bit older. She did it a bit out of jealousy, cause she didn't want him to go to other girls.
Also the story resolve a bit more nicely IMO

I do like the way the Author turned Rudy into the voice of that story's detractor, and his wifes voice into those of the common sense of this world though. as he's super against and his wife don't really get why nor care that much

Truth be told I don't get why so many people act all disgusted by it, it's another world with its own set of rules and by those what happened was pretty logical taking into consideration both character's story..

As for Norn, She just beat Rudy at something this chapter and is trying so hard to hide that smug face o/
Tanks for the food :3
I hate when people use this line. It's a fake world. This one is the real one, this world is where the author of MT resides, and we should hold the author accountable when he breaks this world's rules. Aisha's pairing is by far the worst of the many skeezy pairings in MT. It crosses about four different lines that shouldn't be crossed. It's not okay, and pretending it is is not okay either.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when people use this line. It's a fake world. This one is the real one, this world is where the author of MT resides, and we should hold the author accountable when he breaks this world's rules. Aisha's pairing is by far the worst of the many skeezy pairings in MT. It crosses about four different lines that shouldn't be crossed. It's not okay, and pretending it is is not okay either.
I'm not opinionating on it being okay or not,
I'm telling it's fictitious world with it's own set of rules, by those rules what happened is logical and my feelings on it are irrelevant. In our particular case, the way the story is served actually shows the clash of opinions between those against and those not bothered by it through the view of Rudy and his entourage.
You're free to not like it
But trying to apply your morale to that of fictions is kinda killing the reason why fiction even exist in the first place.. people should be using it as material to reflect on the situation in an objective way instead.
If your morality is weak enough to be challenged by that, I'd recommend clearing away from fictions altogether, as they are often used and able to accentuate situations that are morally ambiguous

Finally, if you can't distinguish between fiction and reality please do consult medical personnel

Dex-chan lover
I'm not opinionating on it being okay or not,
I'm telling it's fictitious world with it's own set of rules, by those rules what happened is logical and my feelings on it are irrelevant. In our particular case, the way the story is served actually shows the clash of opinions between those against and those not bothered by it through the view of Rudy and his entourage.
You're free to not like it
But trying to apply your morale to that of fictions is kinda killing the reason why fiction even exist in the first place.. people should be using it as material to reflect on the situation in an objective way instead.
If your morality is weak enough to be challenged by that, I'd recommend clearing away from fictions altogether, as they are often used and able to accentuate situations that are morally ambiguous

Finally, if you can't distinguish between fiction and reality please do consult medical personnel
Respectfully, you're ignoring the whole argument by saying that

Story is written by authors to evoke emotion even if the story have different world rules on it, whether it's a good feeling or disgust and dislike, within this context of Mushoku on that part, it was written exactly with that in mind by the author imo, that's why there's sides to that story exactly in that chapter

It's not about whether people can't distinguish between fiction and reality or not, people still can have an opinion whether they dislike or feeling disgusted about the story they read, especially when it's actually about things that are completely different irl, dismissing that by saying they can't tell the difference between reality and fiction is just not cool, people still can enjoy fictional story even if they don't like the part that are actually made to make people feel bad

Dex-chan lover
Aisha and Ars are Greyrats(Notos), doubly so for Ars also being half Boreas.
Asura nobleblood having weird or extra kinks are rather considered the norm.
Issues only came about due to how bad Aisha played her cards

Story is written by authors to evoke emotion even if the story have different world rules on it, whether it's a good feeling or disgust and dislike, within this context of Mushoku on that part, it was written exactly with that in mind by the author imo, that's why there's sides to that story exactly in that chapter

It's not about whether people can't distinguish between fiction and reality or not, people still can have an opinion whether they dislike or feeling disgusted about the story they read, especially when it's actually about things that are completely different irl, dismissing that by saying they can't tell the difference between reality and fiction is just not cool, people still can enjoy fictional story even if they don't like the part that are actually made to make people feel bad
read the comenta that he was responding is a direct responce to "This one is the real one, this world is where the author of MT resides, and we should hold the author accountable when he breaks this world's rules."

And on that note as matter of fact there is no formal legal system that accounts for written pieces of media that do not depict any real person or event no matter who butthurt you feel about that

Dex-chan lover
read the comenta that he was responding is a direct responce to "This one is the real one, this world is where the author of MT resides, and we should hold the author accountable when he breaks this world's rules."

And on that note as matter of fact there is no formal legal system that accounts for written pieces of media that do not depict any real person or event no matter who butthurt you feel about that
I did read the comment he replied to and that's exactly why i wrote what i written, and i'm not even butthurt about it, this is discussion, not a scuffle

And i'm not even saying the author should be held accountable with law for what he wrote, as i said, he wrote that story with that specific thing in mind and it worked, although to the extreme, that's why it made people write what they think in this thread so far about what happened in that specific chapter, and what i said made sense, even if people can distinguish fake and real, if they read something uncomfortable to them, it will still feel uncomfortable, which can be refuted with just "yeah, it's bad, but that's exactly the point" instead of adding on saying someone can't tell the difference reality and fiction and should stay away from fictional world stories (not that i'm saying those people doesn't exist that can't tell the difference)

You should try to analyze what i wrote instead of just calling me butthurt instead

Dex-chan lover
Story got changed a bit, she didn't take him in the bath during the trip, instead they did it secretly when Ars started to show interest in girls, which happen when he's a bit older. She did it a bit out of jealousy, cause she didn't want him to go to other girls.

I do like the way the Author turned Rudy into the voice of that story's detractor, and his wifes voice into those of the common sense of this world though. as he's super against and his wife don't really get why nor care that much

Truth be told I don't get why so many people act all disgusted by it, it's another world with its own set of rules and by those what happened was pretty logical taking into consideration both character's story..

As for Norn, She just beat Rudy at something this chapter and is trying so hard to hide that smug face o/
for me it's because she raised him. Aisha was more of the mother to him than Eris ever was. Eris is pretty much spartan like, and a lot of time not even present, being an adventurer. Aisha did raise him as a mother and when he reached puberty initiated that kind of relationship.
Imagine if Rudeus wasn't a reincarnated person, but just a normal kid, and Lilia pursue him romantically the moment he reach puberty. I would be equally disgusted by it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i

It being another world doesn't even enter the equation in my opinion, because even in that one what happened caused a huge commotion. It's just hard to imagine an adorable character like Aisha we come to like in this period effectively preys on a 12 year old nephew who looked at her like a god, an infallible being, who could do no wrong so clearly what she was doing to him and allowing him to do to her was OK in his mind.

Make no mistake, what she did was absolutely, unequivocally 100% grooming behavior. She even kinda admits to Rudius when he finds them how Ars lets her treat him like a puppet. Surely she's being quite a bit self derogatory, but she understands what she really did, what she caused to happen. She got lost in the lust of the act until they got caught. Whatever her backstory and internal motivations are. It's just kinda sad that her character went that way.

At the end of the day, the author really just likes controversial things. He sexualized the hell out of basically every child in the story, he married Norn to Ruijerd, and he's gave Rudius a super harem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chop chop Rudy... You can't just live your life there as nothing is happening. Move your ass out of that place already! (i am tired of this arc, bloody hell).

Group Leader
:meguusmug: Ruijerd business will boom. On the other hand
what the fuck was wrong with author when he had Aisha do "that". I am glad whatever change he was forced to make will very likely reflect on the manga

yeah.... thats not gonna happen lol.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i

It being another world doesn't even enter the equation in my opinion, because even in that one what happened caused a huge commotion. It's just hard to imagine an adorable character like Aisha we come to like in this period effectively preys on a 12 year old nephew who looked at her like a god, an infallible being, who could do no wrong so clearly what she was doing to him and allowing him to do to her was OK in his mind.

Make no mistake, what she did was absolutely, unequivocally 100% grooming behavior. She even kinda admits to Rudius when he finds them how Ars lets her treat him like a puppet. Surely she's being quite a bit self derogatory, but she understands what she really did, what she caused to happen. She got lost in the lust of the act until they got caught. Whatever her backstory and internal motivations are. It's just kinda sad that her character went that way.

At the end of the day, the author really just likes controversial things. He sexualized the hell out of basically every child in the story, he married Norn to Ruijerd, and he's gave Rudius a super harem.
I agree with you on most of those, except Norn, Ruijerd didn't groom her, and they got married when she was an adult iirc, she basically knew what she's getting into

and about Aisha, that's what i've been trying to say in her case, she's been grooming the boy from when he's a toddler and i was being told that i'm just uncomfortable that Aisha breastfeed the boy, like, that part didn't matter at all + people keep forgetting that Eris beat the shit out of both of them literally because of what they did when Eris and Rudeus chase them when they escaped, almost the whole chapter is hard to read

honestly, i really adore Aisha's character, because despite her circumstances, she's one of those type in the series that tried her hardest to improve herself and support others only to be ended up with that ending

Dex-chan lover
I did read the comment he replied to and that's exactly why i wrote what i written, and i'm not even butthurt about it, this is discussion, not a scuffle

And i'm not even saying the author should be held accountable with law for what he wrote, as i said, he wrote that story with that specific thing in mind and it worked, although to the extreme, that's why it made people write what they think in this thread so far about what happened in that specific chapter, and what i said made sense, even if people can distinguish fake and real, if they read something uncomfortable to them, it will still feel uncomfortable, which can be refuted with just "yeah, it's bad, but that's exactly the point" instead of adding on saying someone can't tell the difference reality and fiction and should stay away from fictional world stories (not that i'm saying those people doesn't exist that can't tell the difference)

You should try to analyze what i wrote instead of just calling me butthurt instead
yup nothing wrong with what you said, its not about being butthurt, what's disgusting is still disgusting, the author is free to write what the author wants to write, we're free to be disgusted by the parts that are disgusting or would want changed

Dex-chan lover

Am sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I'm not attacking anyone in specifically about the reality check, it's just that most of the time the argument is indeed "how dare the author write something that is outside our/my morale boundary" and proceed to attack the author for it and it just feels to me like they're taking the fiction a bit to seriously.

You're right on the rest

I think it shows quite well how people are far from being perfect, and how those that seem to be are having they own difficulties to deal with, which is portrayed when the sisters have their talk when Norn is pregnant..

Dex-chan lover
problem is this argument falls flat the moment you have writers that hate their own stories. the ones that still write it because ppl find it entertaining and that gives them cash. Perfect example being spy x family the writer doesn't care at all about the characters he's writing about because they aren't the characters he envisioned and wanted to tell the story about but due to the fact that
a) the author needs cash to survive
b) the studio wants the story to continue cuz it brings in said cash and
c) the fans actually enjoy the characters
result in the fact that the story is being written and while the writer will think about what the characters do he doesn't like any of them they evoke absolutely no emotion in him
here's a direct quote from the author according to Meristations interview "I gave up on what I originally wanted to draw and drew what the world wants to see, not myself, so I have no attachment to the characters."
same goes for plenty of other authors
ps: i'm new to writing spoilering text on mangadex can anyone show me how that's done i don't wanna spoil ppl about future happenings

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: Ruijerd business will boom. On the other hand
what the fuck was wrong with author when he had Aisha do "that". I am glad whatever change he was forced to make will very likely reflect on the manga
If you think clearly, author is into pedo-incest.

Users who are viewing this thread