Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 99 - Towards Begaritt Continent

CB02-so-it-begins-meme_600x333.jpg

Power Uploader
Please get whoever typeset previous chapters back, or at least have someone who knows the basic fundamentals of proper typesetting go over the chapter because this is a significant downgrade compared to what it used to be.

isnt that the girl who needs to have sex every so often otherwise she will die. strange person for a married man to go on an adventure with

Group Leader
isnt that the girl who needs to have sex every so often otherwise she will die. strange person for a married man to go on an adventure with
She fucked her Shota into a coma before leaving, and has an iron chasity belt on atm.

Dex-chan lover
Elves in this series are very explicitly known to have small breasts. I think they even made a comment earlier that despite all her…tendencies…and good look, Elinalise doesn’t really have much breasts. You can see the genetics passed down to Slyphy

Incidentally beastmen are known to have big breasts
Just checked the anime, it does look like Elinalise's breasts are just a bit larger in the anime than in the manga, I think that's what threw me off.

Dex-chan lover
They literally addressed this issue like 1 or 2 chapters ago when planning the trip

Dex-chan lover
Those fast travels are very interesting, a shame they are a lost magic, they would be very handy.
Now to the desert they go, i think the anime will reach surpass the manga before this season finishes, but let's wait and see.
i don't remember why Elinalise disliked the magic circles, i guess it's just foreshadow or something, we will need to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread