Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 99 - Towards Begaritt Continent

Dex-chan lover
God tells you not to go because you will regret DEEPLY

"let me just use teleportation, I'm so smart and better than the future seeing God, I'm so intelligent, I bested fate, surely God could not have seen this coming"

he deserves all that comes to him, it's his own fault

so should I just watch the anime now that its pretty much caught up almost. I hope the anime doesnt veer to far off the LN and Manga important parts.

Dex-chan lover

"let me just use teleportation, I'm so smart and better than the future seeing God, I'm so intelligent, I bested fate, surely God could not have seen this coming"

There has been no implication that Hitogami is an all powerful - all knowing true god. So his words are not gospel. As far as Rudy is concerned, he is a creepy ass dreamwalker motherfucker that calls himself a mangod and just uttering his name to a passer by almost got him killed. He is more suspicious than he is helpful.

What is with the hitogami apostles in the comments lol. Someone call Orsted stat!

Dex-chan lover
The Arc after this one is my favorite can't wait ^^ (and just to be clear this arc just started it's not a long one but it isn't a short one either)
tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
I hate I've been spoiled with this part of the story. I wonder how many chapters it will take.

Dex-chan lover
Something about Elinalise-San's appearance bugs me, I'm pretty sure that her breasts used to be bigger, am I just misremembering or has her breasts been shrunk? Oo

Dex-chan lover

You trust the guy who only comes to help when Rudy's in a bind? and he's suspiciously non specific in his help, How do we know his advice would make Rudeus happier? His advice seems to suggest that Rudy will be able to get with one of his friends, but is that really a good thing? They both seem to hate Sylphie and beast folk always want to be #1 and Sylphie despite being as powerful as she is is probably the same girl she was, would that end up pushing Sylphie away?

No, no I don't trust that shady fucker at all and he seems absolutely desperate to keep Rudy away from Begarit all out of the kindness of his heart? [X] to doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Hitogami is just trying to look out for the readers by keeping Rudy away from the worst character.

That it also benefits him is bonus.

Something about Elinalise-San's appearance bugs me, I'm pretty sure that her breasts used to be bigger, am I just misremembering or has her breasts been shrunk? Oo
Elves in this series are very explicitly known to have small breasts. I think they even made a comment earlier that despite all her…tendencies…and good look, Elinalise doesn’t really have much breasts. You can see the genetics passed down to Slyphy

Incidentally beastmen are known to have big breasts

Dex-chan lover

buddy, if hitogami is a good guy, he wouldn't have a dragon god hunting his ass

Dex-chan lover
I know it was the beautiful route to stay with his family, but this adventure was needed, I can´t wait for how many things will happen in this surely long new arc.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it definitely helps that Sylphy know Zenith and Paul so she can easily be convinced that this is important for Rudeus and for the family as a whole. Bringing Elinalise is also help since she is Sylphy's grandma so this doesn't look like Rudeus being selfish but actually saving family.

Users who are viewing this thread