Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 99 - Towards Begaritt Continent

Dex-chan lover
Assuming the distance to the Begaritt teleportation circle is around 3500 miles (Distance from London to New York) and they said it takes 15 minutes. They were travelling at Mach 12. Distances could be longer or shorter but you could think in the realm of 10-20x the speed of sound.
Did you remember to half the travel time to account for the return trip?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if it actually takes longer than 15mins there and back. If it had taken 2 hrs, Rudy would be pretty tired/bored from just waiting. If it had taken a whole day, Rudy would be pretty concerned, to say the least.
Luckily it's only 15mins tho. Too convenient.

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised it’s only the two of them going, with how there are a lot of powerful people in the school. But I guess this is a personal journey.

How many chapters will it be until Rudy came back?

Dex-chan lover
Still hate the fact that they look like 5 y/os in a lot of these manga panels.
Also wasn't the city called Renoa?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!
The anime would cover Begaritt and some of what happened there, according to the OP, right?
Begaritt is on the second half of book 11 and all of book 12 of light novel, and the anime season 2 cour 2 will end at the end of book 12 (and past the manga before the next chapter is released)

Fed-Kun's army
me too. in the manga they look too young, in the anime they look too old. would be nice to have 10yo around to compare them

Dex-chan lover
Same. It could be the maid dress, but Aisha looks basically the same as she did when Rudy recused her back when he was younger. Norn looks taller but has the exact same baby face, same with Slyphette but well she's an elf so I give her a pass.

Users who are viewing this thread