Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Family Meeting and Sluggishness

Fed-Kun's army
Me in the first half: RUUUUUUUDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Me at the end: PAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUULLLLL!?!?

@Mcknight
Thanks for that. I had understood part of that already through nuance in the world building the author's being doing, but not the part with the common-law marriages. I'd like it if the author dipped into the world's deity system a little more to understand what drives the character's decisions a little more.

From a logical standpoint I was a little disappointed that Paul promised to "never betray Zenith again", as I doubt he'll be able to keep that kind of oath, and I'm doubly disappointed that Lilian is still being regarded as the maid although she's also mother to Rudy's other sister. There's just so much plot unresolved with that.

Additionally her first time was forced by him, but when she moved in under family employ, she seduced him? This could have been an entire manga unto itself, but somehow it ended up as a footnote in this tensei isekai... Kinda seems like a waste doesn't it?

What
What
What
The
Fuck
I came here thinking I was gonna get myself a nice isekai where someone becomes the hero or whatever and I find a 3–year old reverse pedo ready to bang some chicks and then at age 6 he’s already been nude with a girl
Wtf wtf wtf

Dex-chan lover
As soon as Rudy fucking said that I was like "Paul's totally gonna fucking kill him" and he just did. (Except not actually and mf got plot armor as the MC.)

Fucking Hell. Throw out the father. Kick him in the balls and leave him in the forest tied up and paralyzed to be eaten by wolves

Sooooooo cheating is okay and the other party should always forgive n coexist with the cheater n their partner in crime? 🤔🤔 Mkay 🤷

I read this ages ago and happened to see the anime version of the scene of the cheating from the maids pov and i gotta say i completely glossed over the cheating bc it seemed 'acceptable' in that world. Still my sensibilities are atTaCked I mean... This chap ruined the whole thing for me, the MC's personality and principles just completely clash with my own so I'm glad i dropped this way before 🥴 he aint a kid but a grown ass adult inside and the way he got his isekai mom to put up with the affair is twisted af. but hey we all have our forms of happiness and gotta respect that

Users who are viewing this thread