Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - A Gaping Hole In My Chest

oh boy, can't wait to that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) part. I just hope that manga won't skip that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) part.

Double-page supporter
@Indigo
Unlikely, the only "beef" that occurs is LetitGo's 'spokesperson' behaving like a child and throwing a fit or being a passive aggressive narcissist upon each of their reuploads. I haven't seen anyone from the LetitGo group behave like him yet. The only beef you're likely to see is in the comments between readers defending him or calling him out, specifically when he blames the people who uploaded before him and tries to lay claim to the manga or suggest he was wronged. Dude doesn't have the balls or grounds to actually do something anyways.

Aggregator gang
what im more interested in is why the girl had the bad guy save rudy after having killed him. she said he had to be kept alive...does that mean she knew something that had to happen to or by rudy in the future so that they could continue with their plans or something? i mean its not normal to just go saving the person you just killed just because youre told to do so, there has to be a reason behind it....

Seems like they hurried translating this as it was sniped huh. i dont hate waiting but waiting too much is hard. i cant contribute but for those who sniped and intend to just help the scans team who doin it

Dex-chan lover
And thus we got past the second turning point.
At least the next arc will be a bit more light hearted until the next turning point hits.

Also I remembered that Rudy had more fight in him in the novel and his fire spell had more kick in it kinda like FinalFantasy's GigaFlare.

Dex-chan lover
"A Gaping Hole in My Chest"
hoooboy another reupload? ...eeyup, it is. At very least chapter title tipping me off so i am not hyped with 'new' release.

Hopefully whatever happened with scanlation group is sorted since its pain in the arse for reader if new chapters keep coming and gone because drama.

Fed-Kun's army
the "i need to revive him after just killed him" plot armor is sooo convenience

@WeaWeab Im refering to the chapter numbers since you're reuploading the same chapters you should've kept the chapter numbers and allow people to choose which version they want to read and not like make a mess.

@WeaWeab I have no idea what happened since yesterday but the chapters changed so yeah I guess its not important anymore. Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
I don't case if Oister is the 2nd ranked god or something, that guy is dangerous and has too much power. Simply killing someone, who clearly didn't get the situation and didn't show one ounce of hostility, because he was in the wrong team, without even knowing? That bastard! I don't care, if it is hitozuma, who is the bad guy in the end and wants to destroy the world, and Ostern has very good reasons to oppose him (kicked his dog or something really savage) and wants to save the world. That dragoon goat has to be ended! I'm also good with striping him of his power and throwing him into jail.

Dex-chan lover
@Bearil
yeah it didn't do as good a job in the manga. If you read the wn, it conveys Orsted's impact a lot better. I'll place some choice lines:

Five hundred years worth of combat experience should have made him worthy of being unrivaled. He's supposed to be a man with strength above King Class. The fact that such a Ruijerd would lose was something that I could clearly see.
Orsted was by no means faster than Ruijerd. Just, each time Ruijerd made a single move, just a little bit, Ruijerd started to lose his advantage.
Orsted was overwhelmingly exceeding him. Even looking from my eyes, I could clearly understand it. It was a brilliant technique. With the most minimum movement possible, yet he was rendering Ruijerd powerless at his fastest speed.

There's more on Rujierd, but because Rujierd was a great general of the Laplace war and is absurdly strong, this gives you a good intro to how Orsted works. Eris gets taken down in the VN in the same amount of time as the manga, basically. Like, four lines, just explaining what happened.

re: Rudi
He appeared in front of me almost as if he had teleported. Abruptly, almost like an anime lacking the inbetween frames. And then, by the time he had arrived in front of me, he had already finished the movements for his attack.
By the time I realized it I had already taken the palm of his hand unguarded. Eight or so of my ribs simultaneously broke. There was an impact. However, my body was by no means sent flying backwards. I felt a pressure almost as if my back had simultaneously received an attack as well. The damage was all collected internally. My lung was crushed.
He pushed me over with his heel. I saw that as negligence. I've already received a fatal wound, putting aside defeat, death is already imminent. In that condition, why did I still think to fight I don't know. I wonder if it's because I saw Eris still trying to stand in the edge of my field of vision. This man especially went out of his way to stop those two just in order to ascertain that I would die after. In any case, I sent a Rock Bullet aimed flying at him. Why didn't I use a stronger magic? I have even more advanced magic that I could have used. Even after, I couldn't understand it. Just, I most likely used the magic that I was most accustomed to using.
Orsted looked over me as he was surveying. Wouldn't it be fine if he just quickly stopped it? He looked at me ruthlessly almost like watching over a grasshopper that has had its legs torn off. It's painful...
.... There's a bit where Rudi fills his lungs using Wind magic, which surprises Orsted in its ingenuity.
"Can you not do anything beyond magic?"
My magic has been sealed and my legs are cramped, I can't move. In front of this overwhelming intent to kill, I can't do anything. In the edge of my vision the border of the window disappeared. However, I wasn't able to do anything.

The only thing left that I could do is nothing but prostrate myself.
"Well, it's fine, die."
But, Orsted wouldn't even let me prostrate myself.

And regarding how Rudi felt about dying, specifically the 'no big deal' part

A pure white space. A space with nothing at all. Normally, I would be filled with a disgusting feeling here. The memories of my previous life are refreshed and I return to that familiar and unsightly 34 year old body. Regret, conflict, vulgarity, and dependency. The 12 years of my life start to fade almost like a dream, and my heart fills with dejection. I fall into a feeling like I've been watching a long dream. An irritation enough to tear it off fills my chest. However, limited to this time, it didn't happen. The usual degrading feelings didn't come rising to the surface. In exchange I had a feeling of loss, like a gaping hole was opened in my chest.

Hitogami:
"The Technique God is strong as well. However, if they were to fight seriously, the one to win would be Orsted. Orsted can use the techniques and arts of all living things in this world. Adding to that, he has the Dragon God's peculiar characteristic magic and he can even use his own original magic."

After this, Rudi is going on about how it's the last time they'll meet, so whatevs, everything is cool

Hitogami:
"I see now, and then you've fallen into self-abandonment...It's completely reversed from the first time isn't it?"

After waking up:
However, I was certain he had pierced my heart.

Damage to vital internal organs can't be healed with intermediate healing magic.

In other words it must have been Advanced, or even higher.

Orsted used healing magic that healed fatal level wounds in an instant.

It might not necessarily be a lie when Hitogami said that he can use all of the techniques and arts in this world.

Orsted is literally, by word of god (lol) the most powerful (and terrifying) existence in the world. The manga skips a lot of hitogami's info on Orsted tho, including his various circumstances.

The only reason I'm not linking to the actual thing is because I think it's been licensed and that would be a nono.

Dex-chan lover
At least a kiss and a bit of bromance, not together heh, good.

Dex-chan lover
Just for me to know, how old are Rudy and Eris in this moment of the manga? lost track of it already

Dex-chan lover
@HelveticaFont
Okay, i can't wrap my head around this - Otaku Cloud Scans were sniping LetItGo/Cat, so Robo decided to release something on their own, to help the situation. And that's gonna help... how exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread