Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Aftershock

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath was kinnda hopin he'd reject her next chapter
shit... shit... the author did that.... wait wtf
wtf have i been reading
Rudeus aint tryna fight dragon guy?
wut

Aggregator gang
Well the opinions for this manga took a real sharp turn, and if the majority of MD users hate it, I can't wait to see what I'll think of it.

Seems like not just me that's drop the light novel after this arc.
Seriously the author just forcefully want to make the order who's Rudy's wife with the first encounter, it's kinda like a shit. [/spoiler ]

Waiting for the next chapter this my shit only thing is the incest that gets me they first cousins right

Dex-chan lover
@Nellbizzy, they're not their paul and eris's father are cousins so it's okay (there's a bit of incest down the lie but meh it's k)
next arc Saint Quagmire XD

Group Leader
@Nellbizzy

1547941574-seriously.png

Really, dude, you're concerned about the fact they're cousins ?
It's a fantasy manga, where humans bride with demons and engage in polygamous mariages, family members are scattered all around the world, and lords are being beheaded as a scapegoat for some anomalous magical disaster but still, you're concerned about them being first degree cousins ?

Also, If you're concerned about such trivial things, I wouldn't recommend you to keep reading this story then, because I can assure you those guys don't care about blood mixing.

While everyone is allowed to discuss tagged spoilers amongst each other, I can't help but feel that everyone posting them and their negative thoughts on the matter are robbing manga-only readers of their opportunity to read it and make their own assessments.

At this stage, you're not doing anyone a service by saying it, you're just setting them up to either be biased towards the series failing or feel like they should feel like they're in the wrong for liking it later down the line. I, for one, still enjoy the series and refuse to read spoilers because I'll find it all out down the line and make that decision myself as I TL it so it frustrates me that the comments have become a circlejerk for LN and WN readers.

@Moderate-Reader If anything, its about adding opportunity for more, not order. Following eveng may look forceful but at the very least they are not illogical and out of character, and its been foreshadowed many times since the beginning of this arc.

Following arc was still pretty nice.

I'm actually curious how manga will integrate her side chapters here later.

Group Leader
The Chapter comment section is meant for discussing the content of the actual chapter. Please keep the discussion focused on the manga. If you wish to discuss the WN/LN you may do so elsewhere.

It was dire but now it's fckn awful. . . Hopefully their way out is with the second princess but looks quite far ahead and even then they have to solve all the shit with kami and whatnot. . .
That face on the previous to last page was unnecessary for the tension of the moment, also Eris shows with barely any clothing in the middle of the night and he just says she looks mature? He was kinda off those last 2 pages.
This'll end in her crying after Rudeus stops her from acting rashly because of her pain, kinda cliché but still adequate.
Thanks a lot for the hard work Robo Scans ^.^

Contributor
It's been a great many years since I read the novel, did they ever go into how Philip and Hilda died?

The end is waaaay too abrupt
it's like "hey btw it's my birthday"
The idea of the birthday is okay I guess, but make it a bit more romantic: Eris crying and saying that she wanted to have her birthday with the whole family

Granted I do understand her desire to a family, but the way it was introduced was weird. It's like "damn, well I guess I'll make my own family then". It would have been ok if something like a month had passed they went through a little adventure, and at the end Eris would be like "I've been thinking about it for a while"

Moreover, the way she was drown is way too mature, I understand the meaning, but it seems like she gained 10 years in 1 day.

I personally hope nothing happens between the two of them because it came to fast

Dex-chan lover
cockblock again...... oh well hopefully when chapter 51 come out its a FULL chapter of you know wad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait, a few characters die and people here say it's getting "too dark"? Death is a reality of life, it's sad that characters died but I don't really get the complaints. Hell, there are novels/shows out there that people watch to see who gets offed next (Game of Thrones for example).

Users who are viewing this thread