Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Aftershock

Dex-chan lover
Wow... just wow. I knew from the novel reviews the manga would take a dark turn, but this is heavy.

Going to be alot of chapters until things starts to brighten up I guess.

after reading all the spoilers it looks like it will turn out to be the kind of manga i hate, lets see how long it will take until i drop this

Guys from here on out the manga becomes pretty trash, not because it becomes dark ... nvm you’ll see . A lot of people will end up dropping in the next couple months

Double-page supporter
welp after reading the spoilers, guess I'm gonna take a break from this series until it gets less dark

What novel volume is this chapter based on?

I want to start reading the novel but cant grasp the chapter it is.

Dex-chan lover
If they're actually blood related cousins, what she's suggesting isn't actually a good thing due to recessive genes. Rudeus's father was a dumbass for not letting him stay with and marry his childhood friend, who was definitely not blood related, and even partially non-human. That would've potentially allowed for the "hybrid vigor" (heterosis) effect to kick in.

Also, this manga's getting way too dark. I noticed that a lot of stories tend to use that as a crutch if they drag on too long. I wonder if it gets difficult to write for and draw so many different characters, so the author just decides to kill off the ones they can't think of ideas for. Which is bad, because it really takes away a lot of the life and communal feeling of the story and just makes it a one-note drama that relies on unengaging cliches that feel forced. Plus, it makes the story a downer if it's all negative all the time and you don't feel good after reading it.

Aggregator gang
Well shit, these spoilers are leaving me to just wait a few more chs before reading again.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean thats nice and all BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND HUH

@exia00111 How many volumes of the novel does this takes up? This is one of my favourite mangas right now, despite the issues, and I don't want to see it all go to shit.

Users who are viewing this thread