Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - The Lady's Determination.

Aggregator gang
........I dislike this so I am gonna drop this, it’s not because underage thing because that world rules it will probably be fine but the manner in which it came to be and the circumstances....It’s just disgusting

@qowboykay as a man who appreciates the art more than anything it really infuriates me that I cannot allow myself to drop this manga with super clean and pretty art and go back to the fucking sewage shit stain lazy doodles that are the majority of other isekai mangas. I cringe at the "40 year old virgin in the body of a minor sexually harasses/assaults other minors" trope which seems to be THE only fucking thing Japanese authors can cook up with their shriveled up ape brains when it comes to fantasy manga. Shit like "The Wolf Won't Sleep" is a one in a thousand sword/magic manga that has good art and is not a degenerate loli rape fantasy. There is so much authors could do with the fantasy/dnd/medieval genre, so many scenarios, powers, themes, and settings that are yet to be explored but the whole genre has been devoured by pedo ecchi shit so much so that the genre hasn't changed much in the past half-decade/decade at all. Same tropes, same protagonists, same villains, same powers, same castles and kingdoms, same monsters, same fucking everything, they just repackage the same manga over and over with the only slight difference being the faces and outfits of woman/girls who get sexually exploited throughout the series.

what a shitty woman

also showing what Rudeus looked like in his previous life and reminding us once again that he is actually a fat 50 years old loser makes this very disgusting and weird

Dex-chan lover
isn't this kind of development is common enough? why i hadn't expecting it to comes?

Dex-chan lover
Wait...Holy shit they actually went with it....He didnt shy away and accepted her feeling and they actualy did it... I dont know whether to be happy or scared at what this author will write next.

Also I guess Im the only one who doesn't mind the "child sex" depicted in here. Despite it being in a medieval world and despite its own cultures and shit. For all I know there is a world out there that babies would fuck or something. I dont give a shit about the moral compass depicting this and all I care is the consequences and the journey that led up to this. people be out here acting all Morally Superior yet again. Its always a theme in these comment sections.

So in more important matters, this was a total 180 from Eris. Ruijerd told her that she has potential and is capable enough which she accepts but after this she ups and leaves saying that she's "Unworthy" now? or is she just planning to hand herself to Darius or something?

Dex-chan lover
this dude cant read? ..... the letter LITERALLY said SHE DOESNT FEEL LIKE SHE IS WORTHY OF HIM, Any normal guy with a brain could understand thet eris think she is still not worty of Rudy, and yet this dude somehow manage to understand it backwards that she felt he is not worth of her... lmao bruh

Dude can read absolutely, In case the reader hasn't picked up on this the MC is literally filled to the brim with anxiety, self-loathing and a inferiority-complex the size of his magic capacity.
I don't know if anyone else here have never interacted with people who harbor mental illnesses akin to the MC, but some of them do actually genuinely believe everything bad happening to them is their own fault.

I mean, i don't think you can persecute that in a court of law. Good for them, even if he's ~50.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck You Tragedy Tag

Oh wait there's none. Why tho? Whatever Fuck you

Also why the hair? Why? They were so beautiful. Why do they do this every time? (Ok I know about that thing in Japanese samurai or something where cutting hair symbolizes one's resolution) But still, I don't like it. They were beautiful. Please grow them out again.

Users who are viewing this thread