Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

Fuck she's stupid. Hopefully my magic shota lad can find a higher-tier waifu.

"i love you"

*after having sex*
actually..... we are umm not a good match

dicksize ?

Aggregator gang
Ohh... The fucking idiot is back --' FUCK HER

'We are not a good match'... SAY THAT BEFORE MAKING THE GUY FALL FOR U AND HAVE SEX WITH HIM!

Just die already BITCH

*sigh* what a dumbass Eris I swear. Her reason for leaving is solid she needs to deal with her insecurities, but the way she communicated that was abhorrent and she has just crippled the person she loved without even knowing it. Even worse she thinks that he probably understood and that its all good. What an idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we got the other side of the story quickly without a lot of intervening bullshit making it fester.

Doesn't make what Eris did any better, but it demonstrates a possibility for redemption.

Which is especially good given how cold she's being to Ghislain.

Especially irritating to me given how often I've watched young couples screw each other over just like this. Not communicating, relying on each other too much, assuming that love and rainbows will make everything work out fine.

Dex-chan lover
#spoiler
I thought at this point it's going to be the magic academy arc? Or did my memory get fuzzy?
edit: nevermind, read the comment and got it figured out

Dex-chan lover
Would have fixed everything if she just put "Wait for me" at the end...

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sure he'll know what I meant"

what a recipe for disaster. I get what you're doing eris, I do. But you fun fucked up with that

I'm glade they gave us some more insight into Eris's mind/reasoning for leaving Rudeus. In the WN I think it was just, "I'm too weak to protect Rudy. I must leave to train." It was nice seeing Eris feel guilty, that she was taking advantage of Rudeus's vulnerability.

Users who are viewing this thread