Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Recommendation Letter

Dex-chan lover
He already looked cool and awesome with that exercises but then he kneeled and prayed to Roxy's panties...
That was priceless...😂

Dam he down bad😂😂

Pause we not gon talk about how the god of humans ain’t puttin him on game

Dex-chan lover
this Hitogami was way more emphatic than before however he still continues to listen to him. Also wtf he got ED? ya serious!?

He's now looking more and more like his Dad.

'Cure my E.D.' arc
Ok I am into it again, that's is some extremely high stakes we got here.

The main thing that I am horiffied by is that before, he would question Hitogami's advice, but now, he is just giving in, without any struggle
Mah man has been down in the dumps.

Dex-chan lover
@abhithegr8 It's understandable. Like Ruijerd said, when a man has totally given up and has waded in the valley of darkness for what seems like an eternity, just a slight glimmer of hope is all that it takes to change everything.

Aggregator gang
I wonder who’s stronger, and if Fitt’s is stronger then Rudieus, there better be a damn good reason.

oh no he got juice wrld symdrome or sad boi symdron or all girls are the same symbrome or- you get the point.. hes sad asf

Group Leader
Damn he has erectile dysfunction. As funny as it is or it seems it is still quite/pretty sad. Also I hope him and Sylphy get back together at least as friends. At this point I don’t even know how I feel about him being with Sylphy. It would be great if he got with her, but if that happened then what would happen Eris? Like bruh the author really made it complicated. I’m stuck between whether Sylphy or Eris should get him. I’m more on Sylphy’s side, but I’d feel bad that Eris masters the sword and then comes back to find out he decided to be with Sylphy. Plus that would just make things extra complicated.

Double-page supporter
THAT WAS SO RANDOM

WHAT THE ACUTAL FUCKEROONI

"WILL THIS CURE MY ERECTILE DISFUNCTION"

THATS NOT A SENTENCE YOU HEAR IN AN ISEKAI

Users who are viewing this thread