Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Unspeakable Strength

Dex-chan lover
have the mc be against the slavery bit holy fuck

I don't expect Rudeus to abolish slavery all by himself, but I would at least hope he would be at least somewhat against the idea of supporting the slave trade?? Is that too much to ask?

I would have been so happy if she had said "please kill him" i wonder if he would have done it. Plus Fitz would see that this isn't the kid she used to play with, he's a battle hardener warrior. But no at every turn this manga takes the lolicon cutesy road

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he's against slavery but there's literally nothing he could do in there other than buy her because that was how things work in the world he's living in now.

Dex-chan lover
uhhh...Did we skip something? How is Rudeus so calm about the concept of slaves in this world and go so far as to buy one without hesitation? When did he embrace the fact about slaves in this world? I mean I wouldn't mind if the manga at least showed that at least.

And also how is this girl both a dwarf and 6 years old? she looks like a regular child

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he has been in that worl for 15 years or so... that's enough time to accept slavery and that he doesn't have the power to change the system.

MC quite realizes that stopping slavery is more arduous of a task than clearing up the Supards' reputation.

he has other things in his life to prioritize, and the best he could do to the slave is to prevent further physical/mental abuse to her.

Before you fix world issues, "clean up your own room".

slaves exist in our world too, even now.
do not cast judgment upon another's room when you cannot even keep your own room clean of strife.

Dex-chan lover
Civilizations that haven't mastered higher energy resources than human labor will ALWAYS have slaves. It's the most economical way to get the job done.

@OnionLord777 safe to say I'll cast judgement on both, no reason why I wouldn't. Human trafficking, sex trafficking, child trafficking, it's all insanely disgusting, even more so in real life

Dex-chan lover
All the ppl who say he shouldn’t have buy her are stupid and conceited. Your thoughts amount to the whistle the air makes when it goes through your empty head. If he didn’t, she would’ve stay there, decaying out of despair, malnourishment and abuse. Is that what you want just so the MC can stay "clean" to your eyes? What was he supposed to do so you could feel good, hm?
Abolish slavery? By himself? Come on, be realistic now. At last, he saved one and secured for her a path to walk on.

That chapter was freaking powerful and the panels amazingly arranged.

Users who are viewing this thread