Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Junior Disciple

Dex-chan lover
That's
498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!
I also prefer this translation overall but there was one point in Tempest's version which I liked more - Juliet's mother's name&title on page 3. I don't know what it says in Japanese so that's just my opinion as somebody who has only read the English version of it. The father's name didn't seem all that odd so I'm okay with either translation for that one.

Thank you for the release. The redraw and cleaning were all top notch. I will say, howver, that it feels like you guys purposely reworded (don't confuse with mistranslate) a lot of the sentences to try and be 'different' than whatever that other group posted. Some came off a bit strange. In most cases, saying the same thing just in a different way. Although your overall quality is higher and some points make more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Rudeus is a pretty good mom, isn't he ?

Group Leader
@Happily_Grim howver, that it feels like you guys purposely reworded (don't confuse with mistranslate) a lot of the sentences to try and be 'different' than whatever that other group posted.
I swear that it was a coincidence, the tl script was finished on 20/01, and I didn't change anything on it. 😰

Aggregator gang
Woohooo its the beastman abduction ack next will see the punishment.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yes, Zanoba just decapitated a baby.

And the chapter demands you to ignore that and proceed with omg how Julie is cute! ^. ^

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo what exactly do you want us to do? he was 5 years old when it happened, it's not like we can attack him for it

Imagine if the dude did muscle training every day instead of magic, he would be able to punch mountains away.

Users who are viewing this thread