Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Beneath the Mask

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd nope.. that's not the reason.. not at all..
has readied her heart yet. She wanted to serve the princess first. But what the princess said about him being taken away by other, stirs up her heart. She wore mask since she met Rudeus again and never took the mask off. She didn't disappointed, she chose to hide it. But well, in the end, she will be the first wife.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Anyone knows if the novel actually been released have the same content of the already fully translated web novel ?

F@ that sh@t, dropped. Everyone called that in the last chapter but there is no point to be so slow with things, there are way more better plots.

Edit: HE ISN'T EVEN TRAINING TO THE GODDESS OF PANTSU. WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS ARC? COME ON. F@!

Dex-chan lover
This went from:
>> Super motherfucker drama, tragedy, action, adventure around the continents and more fucking drama that will make you furious and cry<<
To:
>> Slice of life, "I cannot let him see my face bc I'm stupid", "Am I gay? I think I'm, but still ain't boner"<<

I hope this crap end soon but it seems like... No it's not.

Double-page supporter
School arc still on going, so do those petty salty people. 🤣

What are you expect from a mangaka who drew an adaptation from LN that already finished long time ago?

Making a remake? God damn right, go audit the LN then. 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they go slow with the romance in the manga just like in the novel versions.
There is no need to rush , gotta let them flirt , give more character developments.
This isn't one of those Gotta catch'em all harem isekais where the girls just join the harem in just 2 or 3 events.
People complaining about slow pacing , i enjoy character development and world building !

I don't mind with slow pace, actually this is how it should be. But 20 pages a month for a series that has ended? Moreover we only reach ¼ of the whole story? Loool. That could be 20 yrs in waiting

Fed-Kun's army
Slow pace romance in this story is better than the most of the Isekai that have exist currently, I'm tired of the fast paced romance that are common on today's Isekai. 😄😄😄

Aggregator gang
Resolution chapters always feel so short.. Thansk for the release, still!

@RigobertoParedes This story is told in 3 parts spanning Rudeus' entire life. Focusing on broad arcs spanning his childhood (chapter 1 -> Returning to the village), His mid-late youth (School arc -> etc...), and eventually his adult life. Each of these broader arcs start slow and are more build up than anything else. So, as you can see in these school arc chapters, we are getting lots of new characters introduced to setup future big stuff happening. Since the manga is monthly it just feels super slow after we came off those big high points of the last broad arc and are almost starting fresh.

Dex-chan lover
It's not gay if they're an elf; it is known.

Slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww proooooooooooooooooooogresssion

Also, if you need help, I can proofread; there is no reason at all for the republication here to be taking this long, folks...

Fed-Kun's army
THE NEW ARC BEGINS. Well, it’s another month, but as a LN and WN reader, there will be *at least* some new stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, this arc is not too bad. In fact, it is important for future plot development based on the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread