Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64.5 - Zoldart Heckler Arc

@So-chan Its not really about not being able to perform though its about the MC's depression and him being torn up about what happened and blaming himself, dude feels like he did something wrong. Do wish we could progress the Plot a bit more though... lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tempkschris I find it utterly hilarious that what's-her-face left him after they had sex she essentially scared him for life, and he probably won't be ever be able to be with her because of that absolutely retarded decision. Amazing.

Well dw guys soon he will get it up for the elf chan

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So they turned an intire volume of the novel about a filler arc with the unimportant adventures, comedic adventures and failed sexual adventures of Rudy... Into a single extra chapter in the manga?

THANKS ADAPTATION, you avoided the complete death of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Idk i really like stories that take time to develop and establish certain scenarios and characters...much better that shitty isekais that rush power ups and fights because the artist/author know it wont last long due to source material being lacking.
I like the pacing of MT manga right now , it wraps up some fillers nicely without being too lengthy.
People still hating on Eris are understandable, she’s a dumb-as-a-rock type of character with muscles and will power for brain but by no means a badly written character.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm? is this a spin-off or smth? I don't rememeber shit

You know, MT could be a series which first chapter is the 51th one, about the ex-incel having sex and getting dumped right after it.

Then the full plot of this Isekai is about Rudy trying to overcome his ED.

The tittle would be: "Limp Dick Reincarnation: I Will Seriously Try To Make My Penis Hard Again In Another World"

Would this series still be famous and respected as it is?

Fed-Kun's army
@Shea8
The main story is more or less rudys life, you had the kid with parents arc, you had the kid separated teaching arc, you had the oh shit arc, now that more or less everyone is found and accounted for, its more a relaxing 'get stronger' arc. this at least if i'm right is the calm before the storm.

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you allow booze to be your master, instead of the other way around.

So strange, i know volume 7 is cannon so why did they skip it in the manga. i guess they're planning to make it a mini spinoff series to flesh it our a little bit more than was shown in the novel ?

Group Leader
Who's the archer girl? Either I forgot, missed something or it wasn't included yet.

Group Leader
Lol, they live on a world were talking about impotence is actualy sounding sexy to a woman.

@ZdrytchX The archer girl was briefly mentioned in the WN and is a major character from the filler LN 7 (that covers the 3 year time skip) that was just recently translated. I don't think she was mentioned in the manga before this.

Users who are viewing this thread