Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64.5 - Zoldart Heckler Arc

@theShear That's why I said it's naive and stupid but still in character. She's too proud to write what you said and she also looks up to Ruedus too much that she ended up overestimating him. Granted, a lot of this was explained in greater detail in the ln/wn. You could truly see the thought process behind her actions. The same applies to a lot of the characters that are largely misunderstood in this story

I really dont get the point why the author is dragging and pointing that he is impotent after all this time

Aggregator gang
Funny ain'tcha, not! Can we move on in the story? Or are we getting one more chapter of the same events?

Fed-Kun's army
@Shea8
Thats the thing, the story is progressing, the story is more or less rudys life where there are big moments of eventful followed by non eventful.

Dex-chan lover
Story has slowed to a crawl. Compare the number of chapters he's been at the academy to how many he spent crossing the demon continent.

Fed-Kun's army
Boy do I not care about any of this, just get more Rudy stuff, maybe I'll care when I see them in another 3 years smh

@RalekTheOne
He failed to get up with a girl, but after that she found him in the brothels where the other adventurer took him. And she caught him right after he said that, so from her point of view it seems he said he couldn't get up because she was flat.

Double-page supporter
@Rafaelrgm
I don't get why she's so butthurt. She's the idiot for agreeing to a one night stand with him in the first place. Especially since she ran into him again IN A BROTHEL. He mustn't have meant that much to her if she decided to go to the brothel the night after trying to sleep with him.

@MrMcNasty She wasn't at the brothel, she caught them right outside one with his face on the breasts of a prostitute. Bars and other places to have fun at night tend to be close to brothels.
I highly doubt she only had intentions of having a one night stand with him, they were together in the same party for a while. Starting a romantic relationship after sex is common.

What he did was basically telling her she's worst than a prostitute, also that he found it better to pay for sex than to have sex with her.

Double-page supporter
@Rafaelrgm
If she intended to start a relationship with him, she wouldn't have left him in the middle of the night after he couldn't get it up.

She had a chance; she missed it. Then she lashed out. If she's really that insecure, our boy dodged a bullet.

Look, he left her hanging and a bit later she found him leaving in the breasts of a prostitute.

I'm no magician with women, but it's it's not that hard to understand how were things from her point of view. Rudeus refused her because of his ED, but right after she found him in the arms of a prostitute. So from her point of view she thinks to Rudeus she is either or all of those, worse than a prostitute, unworthy of him, unworthy of a real response to the point he had to lie about ED, unworthy of the respect needed for him to answer him properly even if to refuse her, etc...

She's no big bitch. It was just bad timing, her reaction was understandable.
In the scale of shittyness of character of this series, she's almost a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread