Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64.5 - Zoldart Heckler Arc

Dex-chan lover
When your D-isfunctionality become talks at the bar... Oh Rudy you are so screwed... 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Double-page supporter
The ones I feel most sorry for are the translators who had to spend time working on a chapter like that…

Dex-chan lover
So, she herself left him, and then struck after seeing with another woman. We can say an indicative difference with what will happen next.

Can someone remember me what volume 7 was? so much time passed that i Really dont remember the order of things at this part of the history
Edit: oh this chapter is like the summary of it, really dont add much to the history

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I don't remember him hooking up with other women in the WN. Must have been a change. Though the ED still got in the way.

@cksn The whole situation overall is a bit frustrating and stupid but understandable. She was a naive kid wanting to be stronger and not constantly rely on Ruedus which is why she left him to go on her own journey.

Dex-chan lover
E-D shtick fucking blows, thank god I don't have to read it again.

Dex-chan lover
@TomTangent It wouldn't even be an issue if she just wrote clearly what she meant instead of being vague (though not on purpose) believing Rudeus will figure it out. Had she written that she is simply trying to get stronger so she can properly stand beside him and protect him because right now she feels too weak and that she WILL come back (Maybe dropping the "Love" Word one to ten times) this whole issue wouldn't have happened.

Group Leader
Oh so they finally brought it up in the manga, thought this part was skipped for good.

honestly i was really waiting for that volume's adaptation because I never got to read it. Too bad we're getting summaries in the form of side chapters.

This arc is so long and boring... And cringe XD Should have been quicker! One chapter is enough! I don't remember the main story anymore...

Dex-chan lover
I love extra chapters but getting 12 pages instead of the usual 40ish this month makes me sad ç_ç

Dex-chan lover
the quagmire
16236bb0b2f3a7f979f3d88b37bae12d.jpg

is it just me or are chapters getting shorter? i thought they used to be longer since it takes a month to make 1

Dex-chan lover
YES, WE GET IT, HE CAN'T GET IT UP!

Is this the author projecting his own issues onto this manga or what? Fucking stop.

Users who are viewing this thread