Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - True Feelings

Group Leader
@Ruwan Any guy would get heartbroken after the love of their life left them after doing the "deed".

If I remember correctly then it's not gonna be anytime soon, she returned after 2-3 vols in the WN and becoming Rudeus's third wife in the process after seeing the cuties around him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it’s just the glasses that’s disguising her identity like Clark, where did Superman go?

ADK

I wonder when Rudeus will realize how important Rudeus really is to a lot of people.

Aggregator gang
anyone else wondering if that travelling bard is just coincidentally everywhere or if he's someone...or something...far more important to the world travelling under the guise of a simple musician?

@Rozzak he hasn't seen her since he was forced to leave home, so the last time he saw sylphie before meeting "fitz", she was like 7 or 8 and had green hair, now she's grown but is still skinny enough to pass as a man, is actively passing as a man, and has short white hair. she looks like a completely different person and he's not expecting her to even be a her, so of course he doesn't realize. it's more than just the glasses

Whoo.... anime after a decade...
What a journey!!!
I hope it is not a 12 episodes only.

I really hope it will air all the arcs

Wow... Someone can really just read the WN or LN instead of asking for spoilers hahaha..

Really... It is easily rhe best WN I"ve read so far.
Good character developments, but somehow people hates it since there are some parts that's controversial, especially in the first arc

Dex-chan lover
@kalzmali
i will give you credit for the extra effort to post the images side by side
but yeah i do agree that all her nutrition goes to other body part beside the brain

but hey he have 3 wives, cant expect all of them to be smart we need a dumb one to bring balance

Double-page supporter
I remember that sword girl is there to try and "conquer" Rudeus to break Eris's heart, but I forgot why the bard lady is here...
Also, remember how Rudeus was trying to find his mother? I guess we're just gonna put that on the back burner for the foreseeable future, cuz there's high school shenanigans to be had. I bet Rudeus is gonna get confessed to by Sylphie, Sword-chan, and at least one of the beast sisters.

P.S. Are we ever gonna go back to "the evil slumbering god that was awoken by the calamity?" It was only shown for like 2 panels back in like chapter 18 or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I just read a lot of nothing. Thanks for the chapter tho!

Supporter
all cute lady voice actors unlike in the U.S where they're all ham beasts.

Fed-Kun's army
the bard lady seems to be from LN, because I dont remember anyone with bard role in the WN

Dex-chan lover
2 years (read manga only) waiting to get anime adaptation
Hope not become anime like hachi natte

Dex-chan lover
@EVReborns your comment reminds me of a doujin i read where the mc actively let the Fmc cuck him because she was a sadist who didnt get pleasure from an average relationship

Users who are viewing this thread