Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - True Feelings

As I have experience being impotent, I can confidently say, that it fucking sucks.

So that is what people call "Open relationship"?

@Taerene the autoproclaimed rival of Eris in the Sword-Dojo-land, daughter of the Sensei, that is planning to capture Rudeus to humiliate Eris.

She is arriving in the Magic School at the same time of the Demon guy who is also there to challenge Rudy.

So next chapter will we finally going to see a bit ofserious action in this Arc?

...I dont think so. Nobody is paying attention to the fact that Mushoku Tensei firmilly changed of Genre to be exclusively "Comedy" since Chapter 51.

@king01701
As a webnovel reader... I can't bring myself to like the manga lol. The first volume got skimmed over in just the 1st chapter.
But this is basically the OG of isekai...
It's kinda a miracle how it never got adapted until Isekai got over-done lol.

wow japs are into cuckholding, who would've thought from such beta males huh. Fitz is retarded and is
gonna have to share him with 2 other girls
and it's all her fault lmao

@duderus
Code:
But this is basically the OG of isekai.

I didn't still understand why is the 2012's Mushoku Tensei novel always recalled by that, to be a precursor of the genre, since it far from be true, and typicals Isekais came up even before 1997's DIGIMON (or the other 90's ones inspired in 1865's Alice + Shoujo elements: CLAMP 1993's Rayearth, 1992's Fushigi Yugi or 12 Kingdoms, or 1994's Escaflowne... note that this style of Isekai was already over-done in 90's!)

What MT could be original about Isekai is the plot involving:
- Neet loser (and not a heroine girl in middle of handsome fantasy prince warriors)
- Reincarnation
- "since i cant go back, in this life i will do everything different!"

and we cant forget:
- The Truck-kun

Even if it not technically original, at least was the most famous 1st history reuniting these elements in the (old theme) Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
The Silphy thing has been going on too long. Nothing even happened this chapter. Guy got a girlfriend, Silphy said “No”, and 3 mysterious characters showed up. Seems like a lot but feels like nothing. Do they even have class anymore? Like what’s going on? Anyway, just shelf Silphy already. Shelf Shelfy

Fed-Kun's army
PEOPLE, GUYS SPECIFICALLY, chill. It’ll be at the end of this arc

@Flavor25 w8, mate. Sylphy is lifey.

@Taerene She’s a jealous swordsmen that Eris practices with; she came to the Academy City to see how great of a man, Rudeus, is. (Next chapter)

Dex-chan lover
@Hentai1234 It's called a harem, and it's not like Sylphiette had that much of a choice in the matter, the other he maris are is first and second love (HE wasn't in love with sylphie when they were young..
Also we could argue on how dense he is since he already has experience in thinking sylphiette is a boy o/

Double-page supporter
I am all for the slow pace but there is no pace at all. It's like the story isn't moving at all, it's not even slow pace. Can we please move at least? I don't care if it's slow, just please move. Don't go "will they won't they" on me for another X chapters. Even Isekai Meikyuu De Harem was bland and slow but at least it was moving.

@Flavor25 Hey, the Bard woman is a recurring character who travels a lot. She met the little Silphy before the teleport and Roxy in her adverturing times... I guess we saw her a third time too but i dont remember when or where.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting a month for a new chapter for this masterpiece is intensely painful

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac " she looks like a completely different person"

she looks exactly the same are you kidding? There's a reason she's never been seen without the glasses yet.

Users who are viewing this thread