Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

Double-page supporter
the anime has started airing with a pre-release

https://bestwee.stream/season/winter-2021/mushoku-tensei-isekai-ittara-honki-dasu-jobless-reincarnation-i-will-seriously-try-if-i-go-to-another-world-hd.html

Fed-Kun's army
@FebrezesmellsGood It's funny because people who call others bitch online tend to be children. The fact that you took a week to come up with that says a lot.

Is it just me or this new heroine is giving the vibes that she was the cause if the mass teleportation?

Fed-Kun's army
"Lets work on getting back to our world"
Why the fuck would anyone ever want to do that? I think most can agree here that a fantasy world like this one is much more preferable than our world. You can create your own perfect life by working hard to get there and nothing will stop you except yourself, truly a great world to live in.

Also did the girl die with him when she got pushed out of the way, like maybe the mc just didn't push her out in time. I can't wait for the next chapter, this is getting really interesting now.

Dex-chan lover
@dkdumpling she has a few really really great reason to go back to our world and she is not the same as Rudy.

Nanashi (white mask) didn’t die she was teleported there, she CANT use magic, magic in the air is literally poisonous to her, she can’t age at all cant even grow her hair or nails but she can still get sick with illness that everyone else ignores (she still has earth immune system).

She is basically a normal person that was isekia’d with NO benefits at all. (she had to learn everything from scratch)

I'm up to this point of the story. Anyone predicting negative outcome for the mother? She's been missing for so long and we still don't know what happened to her after the father and roxy went out to search for her

lvn

He can't go back even if he wanted to because he wasn't transported, he died and was resurrected

Can anyone post a link to the light novel right to where this chapter ends I don't think I can wait anymore.

@Tjmoneystar I strongly suggest reading the light novel but unfortunately you'll have to start from the beginning since the manga skimmed through lot of stuff and changed/skipped some arcs, but I guarantee the light novels are times better than the manga.

This is a weird feeling...It feels like the manga is rushing the anime not the other way around.....They just cut 80% of the scenes except the NEET part which was understandable in the anime

Users who are viewing this thread