Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

So reincarnator vs world traveler..

But really, It felt like 20 chapters where wasted trying to fix that ED. lmao

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@Someone_called_A not really
The mass teleport was from a Miko with time-travel powers in a very different time period from them, her being here is a side-product of that incident, where when the mass teleport happened, it caused a rift big enough for 2 souls to wander in. Rudeus who got reincarnated, silent stars who got isekai-ed

@Kubernetes
Actually both of the person that got transfer or isekaid have no latent powers only normal person transferred to another world.
it just happened Akito was transported in the timeline of the Miko, the Miko Immediately Fell in Love with him.
even though I miko has the ability to resurrect him, she can only resurrect people who had been dead by 3 hrs,
which when the Miko came, the guy has been dead for 3 days already and rotting.

thus she made a wish, that in her life, she wants him to redo everything so she might save his life

Dex-chan lover
Like comrade Stalin always said, everything about them is wrong.
just for a sake of convenience plot.

Dex-chan lover
Love these popular phase arcs. never gets old seeing it especially in a school setting. So that now explains why the two beast girls are friendly with him. So since the very start they already realized how strong he is and used that to gain status in the school by acting as his "underlings".

Anyways here comes the plot! Already was obvious this girl was from his world from the fact they noticed she has black hair. which is a very common asian hair color.

So her body didnt age and seems to have just transferred her whole self into this fantasy world. not just her soul. is it probably because shes in a coma or something and hasnt actually died yet thats why she transported here I wonder.

So she seems to be looking for two other japanese guys. All I remember from that accident were five people. 2 high school boys and 1 high school girl and Him. And only 4 were in the accident. Dont tell me one of them is THE truck driver?

and dont tell me that truck driver is orsted? LMAO now that would be a real twist.

Dex-chan lover
I was plotting out my comment about this no longer being am isekai; they stopped really talking about Japan, or the transfer of worlds, or how he was....
OH

Man, how to address that, and could Fitts maybe drop a bigger hint, Rudy? C'mon, kid....

Dex-chan lover
Damn I caught up. I was really enjoying this.
Well, I not gonna be reading any manga for about a year. Hopefully by then, it'd have a dozen more chapters. See you guys a year later.

Ok now I have read everything, see you in a year to read the new 12 chapters, one chapter per month is too little if you want my opinion, at this rate we will have the end in 10 years 😅

Users who are viewing this thread