Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

this chapter is really packed with info.
1.summoning a soul has little consequences since it is immaterial and can gain mana after birth.
2.summoning / "warping" or teleporting is based on physics like our world. equal amount of energy or material has to be displaced for summons to take place and in this case energy and material was used to summon seven stars. which caused a spatial anomaly in the nearby region and caused the incident due to affects of mana consumed (the dark ball we see before the incident can be an extreme concentrate of mana. or maybe some kind of energy)
3 a summoned hero in many novels has tremendous amount of mana due to his core being rematerialized and filled with mana according to the world . but seven stars had no concept of mana in her due to her being a wild summon.
4.a hero or a 'person'? was summoned before according to the man seven stars met . since he knows that we can conclude something has happened before in a time past our story.
5.what if someone has summoned rudeus and others ? answers for later.

so much to unpack from this conversation like why is orsted going after hitogami.
and what does he mean by ' it never happened before'.

SHIT GOT SERIOUS BRUH

Dex-chan lover
@Joyfreak
yeah every now and again there are MAJOR infodumps. it actually makes sense for the story because, generally, rudi can't find shit out on his own. he just lives normally, encounters someone who tells him a ton of stuff, lives normally, encounters someone, ect. rinse and repeat. started with hitogami, then the demon lords and rujierd, sort of orsted, then nanahoshi. hitogami is the worst offender (does it the most)

@rufioh
magic circles are like circuit boards. you can make them and understand what they do, even if you don't have electricity to power them. she's learned the concepts behind them so she can create new circles (spells)

@Joyfreak
3. rudi's insane mana is partly due to his using magic every single day since essentially his birth. most people can't do this, and rudi was able to expand his magic capacity by doing it.
4. this is only really mentioned in side materials/epilogue
only once before was someone else summoned, but it's a really weird recursive time loop kind of thing
rudi was an accident because he tried to save nanahoshi from truck-kun, but nanahoshi and her friend WERE summoned by the weird ass person in 4.

one of the things i actually really like about this series is that some questions are left unanswered, at least in part. in life, you don't always get to learn how everything in the world works. leaving some mystery makes it more fun, imo.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, nice to know that there still exist transmigrated characters who aren't all carefree about being put in a whole different world

Dex-chan lover
Say when will Sylph tell Rudeus about her ??
(I'm so bored to about this situation... wish they could just have some 'good' time together)

@Mephis_to if you don't mind some spoilers
I don't remember how long until this happens, but Fitts along with her friends make a plan to make Rudy realize he's Sylphy, being in the same situation they were yeaaars ago (the moment he realizes he is a she), with something similar. Once he knows he's Sylphy, they're both happy and mini him gets to stand up. I also don't remember if they did it, they probably did, but after that they're happy :) Sylph still has to live as Fitts due to him being guard of Ariel, having a lot of influence blablabla
Probably 10-20 chaps until that happens(?) idk
Sorry if it's a bit confusing, I'm bad at explaining xd

Dex-chan lover
@Shireee
Thank you for the spoil. Don't worry it was good enough to be understood :)
I still hope for this to happen as early as possible

@Shireee

Taking into account that Silphy filled his ass up with a potent aphrodisiac, I'm more surprised you even believed they didn't.

@nobaka
Quite a bit of these infodumps were also infos who originally got dripped little by little throught the stor. Well, not in this case.

Also, Nanahoshi was also an accident, her boyfriend was supposed to be the only one summoned.

Of the mysteries left unanswered, don't forget that technically this series is a prequell.

Fed-Kun's army
@thatfinefellow
"Rudy showing he's still a 40-50 year old neet playing a video game, as always. Average isekai protagonist, couldn't live with the real world! Very sad!"

I mean, with all the shit I can give to this character for other reasons, if there's something absolutely understandable about his behavior is not wanting to go back to a life where he was a loner and a complete failure, after getting a lot better and growing attached to a lot of people here.

Also, people at some point need to come to terms with the fact that he may be the reincarnation of a middle age man with memories of his past life, but now he's living an entirely new life as a different person for several years and after a while the line of "who he really is" starts to blur a whole lot more.

Right now he's just as much a "real" teen who grew up with a talent for magic as he is a reincarnated Japanese man. No one of the two identities is really "a lie".

Group Leader
While we were delayed slightly this month we are still continuing to work on it. We had 24 TLs apply so we are far from dead. We will have the chapter out ASAP next month.

Pair of 2s says they want to joint but never bothered to ask...
I can see why they would want to $teal a popular series but still you'd think they'd have some common decency...
At least one of our other snipers asked the hour before their release to give a pretext of decency...
Or say you're diehard fans like another sniper did...

Anyways, this hasn't been our first time dealing with snipers and it won't be our last. We have been working on this series for over two years now and I don't plan on giving up on it now. Even if it takes five more years of sniping war, which isn't out of the question from some ex-JB people.

In somewhat related news, I decided last month to cancel our patreon. We had too many extremely generous people coming from this very popular series and donating lots, so we should be set for the time being.

I heard there's a light novel for this series. Anyone know where I would be able to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread