Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

Hahaha

Hahahaha yes theyre following the LN, Im eager to see the face of rudeus when he learned that fitts is sylphy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@ YukariTakeba

I mean I can’t really blame him, Fitz really does look like a guy

@yusophmuti have a large mana pool doesn't mean you must from another world.
Laplace is reincarnated person but not from Earth. He is from Dragon's World like Orsted. Mushoku Tensei's World is like a dice. It has 6 side. Dragon, Demon, Human, Beastman, Elf, im forgot another one maybe Spirit?

Man i only started reading this a couple days ago but im already hooked. I already baught all the avalaible light novels. So guys if you're willing to tell me cuz i don't care for spoiler much. How strong does rudy become like lets say after this arc. And the arc after that? i only want spoilers so far ahead after all.

@Yobelikethat

let's see...

after this mundane school life arc, will be
Sylphy's arc so there still woudnt be much action. but from his lessons, Rudy would learn King-ranked earth magic from one of his unnamed teachers (albeit Badigadi already stated that his Stone bullet is at the power of Emperor-ranked)

not much action would happen for quite a while more.

so the answer to your question is, he is still Saint ranked in Water, King ranked in Earth but has the power of Emperor ranked

the order of arcs that will follow is (click at your own risk)

Sylphy's Arc > Nanahoshi's mini-arc > his sisters will arrive there and its a somewhat big arc of him trying to be a good brother > he goes on to the begaritto continent with Elinalise to help out Paul to rescue Zenith and Roxy

@Krippsydoodle

the manga skipped volume 7 (which is pretty much a sidestory volume of Rudy adventuring before meeting Elinalise and going to the University)

so i estimate this at around volume 8.

but i do recommend always starting over from the beginning when switching media since manga/anime adaptations tend to skip some interesting tidbits out

Dex-chan lover
Welp here's to another month of waiting a chapter! good thing the LN or I mean the unofficial Web Novels are actually complete.

Even in the LN at this part, I still question. How come Fitz/Sylphie didn't question about Nanahoshi being from another world? the latter said it clearly in her language but I guess she's too distracted with emotions like jealousy to think about their conversation.

Also it feels kind of a relief that Orsted and Rudy would've been at least acquainted instead of being antagonized if they met under different circumstances.
Not sure if the manga already explained it yet about Orsted having many curses such as fear on him. (which explains why he find Rudy and Nanahoshi interesting)

@etriuswimbleton please do use the spoiler for the latter pharagraph dude.

And no, they were explained at a much later date if I remember, perhaps past the school one arc or two when he became you know what at where under whom.

Well I don't suggest anyone picking up the official English light novel translation by Seven Seas. It's been found out that Seven Seas translator committed a huge scandal by deleting dialogue and even some scenes which would take up a good chunk of a chapter.

The web novel is vastly different form the Light Novel, so I recommend finding a fan translation of the Light Novel until Seven Seas reissues new versions of older volumes.

Alright lads with more info than me, Im kinda curious does rudeus ever acquire this touiki which is im assuming is basicallys like one pieces armament haki.?

Users who are viewing this thread